Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell vs East Carter 7th and 8th grade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
8th Grade
Russell 8
East Carter 14

7th Grade
Russell 6
East Carter 0 OT
WOW on the 8th grade score,, and great job 7th grade!!!!!!!
Good win for the 7th ......
I thought that in OT both teams get a chance to score!
falcon ed Wrote:I thought that in OT both teams get a chance to score!

They did.

Same as high school rules. 4 downs from the 10 yard line for each team. It was 0-0 going into OT.

East got the ball first and did not score. Russell then scored on third and goal from the 5 to win.
FBALL Wrote:They did.

Same as high school rules. 4 downs from the 10 yard line for each team. It was 0-0 going into OT.

East got the ball first and did not score. Russell then scored on third and goal from the 5 to win.

I must have been given some bad info because I was told east never got a chance to score
I dont see that happening... I have to say that the games arair and the refs are great at Russell.. There is no home cooking at Russell, if anything it is against us at times, They may know the kids and will call something against them that may be ??? elsewhere... I am glad that they are there.. They call a great game and they are a fantastic crew.. They are much appreciated....
WOW I thought the 8th grade team was supposed to be dominate. Very surprising.
Beetle01 Wrote:WOW I thought the 8th grade team was supposed to be dominate. Very surprising.

The 8th grade team is talented but they are raw. They scored the first drive but didn't do much after that. IMO they still have to figure out who plays where.

Same with the 7th grade group. There is some talent but they don't really understand what it takes to play the game yet.