Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC 7th vs. Adams (Pikeville Bowl) Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who Wins ?
Well, probably Adams since LCC's 7th grade team is playing Adams' 7/8th grade team. :confused:

Heard through the grapevine that they wouldn't play our 8th grade team. Not that I really blame them. I wouldn't want any of them either. :yikes:
CougarBabe Wrote:Well, probably Adams since LCC's 7th grade team is playing Adams' 7/8th grade team. :confused:

Heard through the grapevine that they wouldn't play our 8th grade team. Not that I really blame them. I wouldn't want any of them either. :yikes:

Adams Middle School also only has around 400 students compared to LCC who probably has 700-900.

So the size in boys are going to be different.
Dont know...should be interesting. I'm pulling for the Floyd County Team. Coach Howell and Jarrell should have them primed for this one. Good Luck!
I say P'burg in this one. The LCC 7th grade team will play them close but the age/size differential will take over in this game and P'burg will win by 16. It will not be because of a lack of effort but P'burg has won 5 or 6 games and that was not by accident. Go Cougars!!!! Love to see an upset in this one.
Come on BlackcatAlum, don't pull the numbers game. Last year Whitesburg played the best that the Big Sandy had to offer and pulled 12 wins against Perry, Johnson Cent. Hazard, Martin, Belfry etc. and they only have 220 students in their school. All it takes is 11 good players and a few subs to play a good game of football. That team last year played on 13 kids and were able to do what they did so as the old saying goes "To be the best you have to beat the best" However, I don't think P'burg dodged LCC, it just worked out that way from what I hear. BlackcatAlum, from what I hear you guys have a heck of a team over that way and I don't blame you for being proud of them. I know this much, I watched their 5th/6th graders beat LCC the other night and you guys sure do have a bright future over there, some of the biggest players I've seen at that level in years.
adams by 8
Lambert #1 Wrote:Come on BlackcatAlum, don't pull the numbers game. Last year Whitesburg played the best that the Big Sandy had to offer and pulled 12 wins against Perry, Johnson Cent. Hazard, Martin, Belfry etc. and they only have 220 students in their school. All it takes is 11 good players and a few subs to play a good game of football. That team last year played on 13 kids and were able to do what they did so as the old saying goes "To be the best you have to beat the best" However, I don't think P'burg dodged LCC, it just worked out that way from what I hear. BlackcatAlum, from what I hear you guys have a heck of a team over that way and I don't blame you for being proud of them. I know this much, I watched their 5th/6th graders beat LCC the other night and you guys sure do have a bright future over there, some of the biggest players I've seen at that level in years.

very nice post ! Thanks from P-burg !