Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #5 Tennessee @ #6 Florida (Predictions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be a great game.

I'd say Florida will pull it off at home though.

Florida - 42
Tennessee - 35
probably one of the best games this weekend, and since its at the swamp, i agree alot of points in this one but florida will come out on top.
Florida needs to start winning consistently at home again. Before Zook, Florida almost never lost at home.

Florida-24
Tenn-17
When and what channel is this on?
This should be an awesome game..........i think Florida will win but im cheering for the Vols!
"Beef" Wrote:When and what channel is this on?

beef this game is saturday the 17th at 8:00 pm on CBS........A couple of years ago Tennessee Beat florida for the 1st time since the 70's it was like 30 years since UT had a win in the swamp, and my best friend DAVE SHAFFER his dad was on the Tennessee winning team in 70 something. They showed a flashback on TV and he was on there, kinda neat and he enjoyed watching himself on CBS 30 years later.
I say Tennesee 34 Florida 28 OT
My best friends dad started on the last UK team to beat UT Big Grin....Waaaaaaaayy back in 1984. And that's just sad :boo:
Daves Dad which is also DAVID SHAFFER, started out at western KY and walked on to UT and beat the biggest guy they had and he got the starting job. He played along side Phillip Fulmer I think fulmer was a right tackle and Dave was left tackle but still played with him and still is good friends with him. If im not mistaken he played in 1971 72 73 for UT and 1970 for Western KY
Here's hoping the vol's skin the gators.
i hope they can pull it off too....just gonna be tough in the swamp.
It's always tough in the swamp no matter how good the gators happen to be.
I agree.. the swamp is a rough place to play
But it isn't as bad as it use to be.
Game of the weekend. Winner will be in the early drivers seat in the SEC. I see Flordia pulling it off in a close shoot out. Whoever holds on to the ball best will come out on top. Tennessee fans "both of you lol" need to pray for turnovers.
Tennessee 27
Florida 24