Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #9 Alabama 49 - Arkansas 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the SEC Bobby!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Welcome to the SEC Bobby!
:thatsfunn haha I LOVE IT
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Welcome to the SEC Bobby!

haha
what a beat down.
Not taking anything away from Bama but Arkansas is not very good. Bama is a tough team and will be hard to beat.
SEC beware, the Tide is back. This year was supposed to be year 2 of the rebuilding process, and although we are one of the youngest teams in the conference, should win 10 games. Next week at Georgia will be the game to measure this team. ROLL TIDE!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:SEC beware, the Tide is back. This year was supposed to be year 2 of the rebuilding process, and although we are one of the youngest teams in the conference, should win 10 games. Next week at Georgia will be the game to measure this team. ROLL TIDE!!!
I agree with you. I think BAMA is the team to beat in the sec west, their run defense unreal and if you cant throw the ball against them your not going to beat them. If Nick Saban can keep getting recruits like he did this year a national championship will not be long in the waiting.
:Thumbs: :notworthy Right on my man..I dont know about the team to beat in the West because LSU and Auburn are both GREAT football teams, but I think this year we at least split one of those games..
gish_7 Wrote:I agree with you. I think BAMA is the team to beat in the sec west, their run defense unreal and if you cant throw the ball against them your not going to beat them. If Nick Saban can keep getting recruits like he did this year a national championship will not be long in the waiting.
IMO I think Bama is by far the second best team in the SEC. Can't wait until Florida Bama match up for the SEC title Smile
Sec is gonna be to much for Bobby. Hes going to get beat by kentucky again!!!
Good job BAMA. I get one more week to see BAMA beat up on UK. Hope to see BAMA and the VOLS in the sec title game......
cj2561 Wrote:Good job BAMA. I get one more week to see BAMA beat up on UK. Hope to see BAMA and the VOLS in the sec title game......

Bama has a shot, but DEFINITLEY not the Vols.
cj2561 Wrote:Good job BAMA. I get one more week to see BAMA beat up on UK. Hope to see BAMA and the VOLS in the sec title game......
Thats some high hopes...UT is horrible

Bama and Gators will play for the gold.
Congrats to the Tide on the W. Dominating effort.