Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #4 Florida 30 - Tennessee 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phillip Fulmer's days in Knoxville are numbered.
UT aint UT any more, things are looking for the bright this season walking into Neyland
Good game for UF
Good Job Gators.
anyone else? lol
Tenn had a horrible game. Florida played a great game. It is hard to stop the Gator offense and the Gator special teams.
Looking at the 2009 Championship contenders, to bad Michigan state will beat them in the bcs title game (<-- Only a Joke)
big suprise i thought this would have been a better and closer game
UF is a very tough team with all of there team speed. Also Tebow didnt even have 100 yards passing in this game but he got it done when it mattered the most.
I absolutely CANNOT WAIT until Fulmer is fired. Fulmer is the worst piece of garbage in college football. Hopefully he'll get fired, get caught up in a horrible scandal, pay back every dime he ever made and be forced to live under a bridge with snakes the rest of his worthless life. **** Fulmer. Snitch on the Tide again, fatboy.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Phillip Fulmer's days in Knoxville are numbered.
TH32 , for your sake and for Bama'a sake..YOU all better hope that UT keeps Fulmer because UT will always be underachievers as long as he is there. Year in and year out, they have more talent than anyone..and the same ol' outcome..
Good game Gators. Way to show them up at their house!
No matter what, UF and UT will beat UK... So all u UK fans that was hoping UF beat UT. Good job. Good luck on the rest of the season Vols. and UK i hope they don't win another game this season. They should have got beat by MTSU... There luck will run out soon. In about 2 weeks
cj2561 Wrote:No matter what, UF and UT will beat UK... So all u UK fans that was hoping UF beat UT. Good job. Good luck on the rest of the season Vols. and UK i hope they don't win another game this season. They should have got beat by MTSU... There luck will run out soon. In about 2 weeks

wow someone is upset about the thrashing UT took.
cj2561 Wrote:No matter what, UF and UT will beat UK... So all u UK fans that was hoping UF beat UT. Good job. Good luck on the rest of the season Vols. and UK i hope they don't win another game this season. They should have got beat by MTSU... There luck will run out soon. In about 2 weeks

Luck...hmm...right.

You can bash the Cats all you want but the fact is Brooks has a really good thing going and he is building a UK program like none that we have ever saw in the past. We may take a few lumps this year as we are in transition with the QB position but this offense will get things clicking and possibly by the season finally at UT. So dont be on here bashing the Cats, we have never experienced consistent winning and right now Brooks is building toward that. UT is kinda like Notre Dame and Nebraska they used to be great and now they are just average. Dont be surprised if the Cats end that losing streak soon against the Vols.
hahaha I love it! Florida played an excellent game and couldnt be stopped by anyone. Congrats to Florida and Coach Urban Meyer who is now 4-0 v.s. Tennessee.
Tubby Hater Wrote:You can bash the Cats all you want but the fact is Brooks has a really good thing going and he is building a UK program like none that we have ever saw in the past. We may take a few lumps this year as we are in transition with the QB position but this offense will get things clicking and possibly by the season finally at UT. So dont be on here bashing the Cats, we have never experienced consistent winning and right now Brooks is building toward that. UT is kinda like Notre Dame and Nebraska they used to be great and now they are just average. Dont be surprised if the Cats end that losing streak soon against the Vols.

UK will never have the team like they did back in 51. When they won it. They let that coach get away. What did they coach done. 6 or 7 titles under him. In 2012 they will have to do everthing alover again. By what i hear they r not going to let Brooks go. Brooks is a good coach like what he done for Oregon back in the 90's. They was a power house back then. After he left look what happen to them....