Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson County Middle School 6th Grade Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5-0, and only been scored on once this season. Plus they won the 1st ever home football game played in Jackson Co. I know there young but give em credit, its the 1st year they've ever played and there un-defeated. I mean just think about how there gonna be when they get in high school and get a few years of football under there belts
Where is Jackson Co and who have you played so far??? This sounds like a great team.. please tell us more !!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, the team is 4-0. Considering that none of the players had ever played any organized football before, the team is having some success. They have beaten Foley Middle School, Pineville (2) and Hazard. There are going to be some tough games ahead but we will see how it goes. Hazard was the team that scored against them.
Do they play the NEW HARLAN COUNTY team at any time???. i would like to see that match up..
They aren't scheduled to play. Jackson Co is north of Laurel Co and south of Madison Co.