Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hartline honored by SEC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mike Hartline was named the SEC's Offensive Player of the Week today.

http://www.secsports.com

Just a little something for the Hartline Haters out there...
Congrats Mike well deserved!
Priceless!
Evidently all of these other clowns around the SEC know just as little about football as Rich Brooks and Joker Phillips.Smile

That was sarcasm by the way.
FBALL Wrote:Evidently all of these other clowns around the SEC know just as little about football as Rich Brooks and Joker Phillips.Smile

That was sarcasm by the way.
:theman:
Sarcasm or not, that is the truth. The SEC is nothing but a bunch of idiots anyway.
Congrats Mike!

He did play a very good game against MTSU.
The thing is, his numbers should have been way better. 2 negated TD passes; one because EJ Adams went out of bounds and then touched the ball, and another Kyrus Lanxter couldn't hang on (surprised?). Not to mention all of the other dropped passes by some other receivers. Well deserved nonetheless. Hopefully Mike can take this accomplishment and build on it and continue to lead this offense. Congrats, Mr. Hartline!
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Sarcasm or not, that is the truth. The SEC is nothing but a bunch of idiots anyway.

Just say no.
I don't care what other say about Hartline's performance on Saturday, the kid had a pretty good game considering it was only his third game ever against the best team we have played so far. Everyone should be excited about the fact that he has improved from game to game and will only continue to get better. You take away all of the dropped passes, the fact that receivers were running wrong routes, and he looks even better than he did. If it hadn't been for him and our defense, we lose against MTSU. Our running game was not effective the entire game, the O-line didn't have the best of games, so you have to give credit to Hartline and the defense for pulling us out of a hole.
The kid is doing great underneath center. It will be a dumb move to take him out while winning.
Congrats Mike. I just hope that he can continue to have stats like and even get better every week. Also the wrs have to start catching the ball more often.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Sarcasm or not, that is the truth. The SEC is nothing but a bunch of idiots anyway.

:mad: Quit dissin the SEC because you mad about the season the braves are having! The SEC is by far the best confrence in the nation, and Mr Heartline is doing a great job with his fellow young recievers. I just hope the big blue fans can keep in mind how young the offence is at Qb and reciever. Keep up the good work Mike!!!!!:rockon:
Hartline is coming into his own. Hes improved with every game so far and with 2 more weeks to get ready for Bama IMO he'll be ready. On the other hand Kyrus Lanxter is a complete BUST so far. After every one hyped him up so much this kid couldnt catch a cold walking barefoot in Alaska. Hes just too afraid of getting hit.

Is that why there are 5 ranked in the top 10??

Wow, never saw this post coming... Rolleyes
He's still has a bad taste in his mouth from the louisville game....Tongueuke:
I'm not a Hartline Hater I just hope the kid isn't killed later this year by guys like Brandon Spikes or Dustin Doe of Florida. He looks so weak.