Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Uk Hockey Starts Back This Saturday!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK will take on Louisville in the first hockey game of the season, I can't wait to get the season started back and this will for sure be a good game to go to, the house is always packed for the UK v. UL game.
"The ***father" Wrote:UK will take on Louisville in the first hockey game of the season, I can't wait to get the season started back and this will for sure be a good game to go to, the house is always packed for the UK v. UL game.

Hey, GF this will be in rupp, right? Gage is wanting to see a hockey game.
No, it's in the Lexington Ice Center.

Directions from campus:

Take Alumni towards New Circle. Once you pass over New Circle, turn left at the second light onto Yellowstone. Take Yellowstone until it dead ends. Turn left onto Eureka Springs, the ice center will be to your right.

Directions from I-75 South:

Take the Man O'War exit from I-75. Turn right onto Man O'War Blvd. You will eventually cross over Richmond Rd, continue on Man O'War. Turn right onto Alumni Drive (the 3rd light from Richmond). Turn right at the next light onto Yellowstone. Take Yellowstone until it dead ends. Turn left onto Eureka Springs, the ice center will be to your right.
ok i didnt know where the ice center was either now that i do i will def be at some games. aint the games free to get into? shew but i will be in Floyd County when this game plays
Game admission is $5 per person.
oh just 5? that aint bad at all. by the way did u notice that when people quote you ur name becomes ***father.... why is that
I'm not sure. I wish it'd be fixed though. It's kind of annoying.

Bad news about the game though, Louisville might not have enough people to dress this weekend. Sad