Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 USC-35 #5 Ohio St-3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Once again, OSU shows why they are overrated year after year. If they actually played someone decent every year, they would never make it to the national championship.
BCF4L Wrote:Once again, OSU shows why they are overrated year after year. If they actually played someone decent every year, they would never make it to the national championship.

I agree. The Trojans manhandled the Buckeyes in this one. Beenie Wells or not, USC would have still won easily.
Seen this one coming from the beginning. Congrats to USC on the W.
I seen this one coming. This just shows that OSU is overrated once again this year. Cause if they are really the #5 team in the country before this game then USC is head and shoulders above everybody else. IMO
I really hated to see OSU get beat like this, because it was looking forward to rubbing it in the faces of my Buckeye buddies when OSU goy spanked by another SEC power in the championship. lol
Okay, it makes sense for the #1 team to beat the #5, If they were over rated they'd get beat by #6 and worse.. think...
They didn't just get beat, they got manhandled.

OSU should reside somewhere between 17-25 until beenie gets back, then somewhere between 10-15.

I was @ bdubs in Ironton to watch the UK game and the Buckeyes game. Before halftime just about every Buckeye fan had mysteriously disappeared. We're talking atleast 50 people. Noone there could figure out where they went. It took forever filing all those missing people reports.
being a Florida fan and all, i love it!