Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK / MTSU updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lonas Seiber is terrible. Honestly can't anybody on the team kick better than that.

Still 10-7 UK after a missed 28 yard field goal.
14-10 MTSU

UK playing poorly and sounds like they are playing really flat.
Miss State all over again
Starting Hartline was a disaster, especially since Cobb was injured blocking on offense. Everyone in the state knew Cobb is much better. Hopefully the coaches' loyalty to Hartline won't cause a loss which would be devastating.
jetpilot Wrote:Starting Hartline was a disaster, especially since Cobb was injured blocking on offense. Everyone in the state knew Cobb is much better. Hopefully the coaches' loyalty to Hartline won't cause a loss which would be devastating.
If anything cause a loss it will be poor tackling, dropped passes, and Seiber's leg.
Seiber strikes again.:ChairHit:
FBALL Wrote:If anything cause a loss it will be poor tackling, dropped passes, and Seiber's leg.

And the offense generating zero TDs.
Wow UK is playing terrible!

should be 19-14

but instead uk is trailing 14-10
We have the worst kicker in college football!
jetpilot Wrote:And the offense generating zero TDs.

I believe they scored a TD on offense.
FBALL Wrote:I believe they scored a TD on offense.

If you want to credit the offense for a 9-yard drive after the defense forced a fumble...
I hope none of the injuries tonight are serious, some big names have went out.
jetpilot Wrote:If you want to credit the offense for a 9-yard drive after the defense forced a fumble...
It was 11 yards.

Yes the defense created the opportunity but the offense converted.
You can credit the offense for that score!

UK - 17
MTSU - 14

Cant wait to see that catch by lyons, leach made it sound amazing, but he makes every play sound that way!
2 offensive TDs. Locke with the TD reception.

Seiber makes the extra point. UK should be up two scores right now.

17-14 UK
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:I hope none of the injuries tonight are serious, some big names have went out.
Me too. Especially Cobb. UK needs his playmaking at QB and WR.
Hartline 6 of 7 on that last scoring drive.
FBALL Wrote:Me too. Especially Cobb. UK needs his playmaking at QB and WR.

Yes they do, this offense needs any playmakes they can get.

The receiving core really needs some work.
The defense comes up big on that series.

The offense really needs to stick this one in the endzone and put this game away.
FBALL Wrote:It was 11 yards.

Yes the defense created the opportunity but the offense converted.

Offense just had their first TD drive of the game. One more and we can close these guys out. A loss to MTSU would be devastating, but a close win could be helpful.
FBALL Wrote:The defense comes up big on that series.

The offense really needs to stick this one in the endzone and put this game away.

We will need to hear that a lot this year to stay close in games.

The offense really needs to come up big here!
Lyons just caught his tenth reception, he is having a great day.

1st down UK at MTSU 37
jetpilot Wrote:Offense just had their first TD drive of the game. One more and we can close these guys out. A loss to MTSU would be devastating, but a close win could be helpful.
MTSU is no gimme.

Maryland put it on Cal today. That is the same Maryland team that MTSU beat last week.
Another first down for UK
11th catch for lyons, 14 yard gain.

1st down uk
FBALL Wrote:MTSU is no gimme.

Maryland put it on Cal today. That is the same Maryland team that MTSU beat last week.

No gimme, but UK still a big favorite and a loss to them at home would be devastating...
I really think Hartline has really stepped into his role this quarter
Locke The Play Maker
Holy Crap Seiber Actually Made One Get Out The Champane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah. Seiber made a field goal

UK 20 MTSU 14

That was a good drive. Some of these young recievers are going to have to step up. It seems like half the incompletions have either been dropped balls or recievers running the wrong routes.
Pages: 1 2