Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Byu 59 - Ucla 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final wow, thats all I have to say looks like BYU is for real this year. Worst loss since 1929 for the Bruins. Looks like its going to be a long season for UCLA fans. Embarrassed them today.
And this is after UCLA just beat Tennessee!
this was embrassing!
Good game for them.
Wasn't expceting this. Is BYU that good, or is UCLA not good?
BYU had a lot of hype entering the season, and talks of them earning a BCS bowl. To be honest, I thought they would be good, and after UCLA beat Tennessee, I thought this game would give BYU problems. I WAS WRONG! BYU is the real deal! Max Hall had 6 TD passes IN THE FIRST HALF! The only time you ever see that is on XBox or Playstation! It was insane! Washington and UCLA were supposed to be BYU's toughest games, and they showed they can compete with the Pac-10 (albeit after a controversial ending to the Washington game). You want to see a football game, I can't wait until BYU goes into Salt Lake City to play the Utes for the last game of the season for both teams! Both could be undefeated, and both playing for not only the Mountain West title, but a BCS berth!

Congrats, Cougars!
I loved it on ESPN when it showed the clip of Hall throwing his 7th touchdown, with 7:43 left, in the 3rd quarter! Just a dominating performance to say the least.