Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michigan State-17 Florida Atlantic- 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Michigan State looked good today. Javon Ringer picked up his 282 yards on the ground. Hoyer went 5/15 with 88 yards passing and 1 Interception horrible day for him. After watching Rusty Smith of FAU pass all over our defense I noticed he may be one of the most underrated QB's in the NCAA. He looked good today. Congrats MSU!
Javon Ringer may sneak in there as a Heisman candidate by the time the year is over if he keeps this up. Two straight games now with over 130 yards rushing. On the year he has 9 rushing TD's, and is on pace rush for just short of 2,000 yards. As of right now, he's leading the nation in points scored (54),and 3rd in rushing yards (498).
The weather played a huge roll yesterday because FAU runs the spread and Rusty Smith couldn't deliver passes he was used to making in dry weather.

I'm telling you, if it wouldn't have been raining this would have been a much closer game.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The weather played a huge roll yesterday because FAU runs the spread and Rusty Smith couldn't deliver passes he was used to making in dry weather.

I'm telling you, if it wouldn't have been raining this would have been a much closer game.

I agree Rusty Smith is an Excellent QB.