Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How did the Belfry/Sebastian game turn out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey out there!
How did the game turn out today? My brain tells me Sebastian but my heart is saying Belfry, and they never agree with each other. Who looked good for each team? I hear Belfry has all their players back and are at full force again. I watched Sebastian and I know they are for real but something just doesn't seem right about them to me. They seem to be a little up and down, I thought for sure that they would beat Perry but that shows you what I know. This conference is crazy. I think I should probably stick to High School football it's a little more predictable. Let's look at it this way. Sebastian wears Johnson out, Perry beats Johnson in Overtime, Letcher beats Sebastian at Breathitt, Perry beats Sebastian pretty easily and then Letcher goes to Johnson Central and loses a close one. I hear Belfry has gotten back on track and can play with any of these teams. Gonna be an interesting season for sure. Injuries throughout the season will probably help determine the champion in my opinion.....
Sebastian won 22 to 0 in the eighth grade game.

Belfry 7th is playing now, leading 22-0 at half!
It started out bad when they sent our kids out of the complex screaming during the National Anthem.
I'm sure that's not quite the entrance you hoped to make. Seems like when something like that happens it sets a tone for the whole game. Sad
Well, 4 fumbles, interception, and alot of hold backs has something to do with it. The game was actually closer than the score..
We played BC. We were all pumped and then we had to shut up because of the national anthem.
Our star running back, Blake Newsome has a pinched nerve. It looked bad
Turnovers kill any team.... the game was very good.... especially the first half!
yea blake played hurt,he said his back is still hurting from thursday night,but that is not what beat them, i belive they could beat them in a very close game,without the turnovers and over pursuing which breathitt score twice after the back swithed directions and no one was home...
How did the 7th grade game end up? Sounds like the 7th grade team is pretty good.