Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK @ Indiana (thoughts, predictions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How you all think UK will do in this one. Indiana coming off a tough win over Nicholls St, 35-31.
Given the recent rash of injuries to UK's recieving corps and defense this game will not be easy but this year's team is winning games that last year's would have lost so I'm gonna say that we win in a close one 38-35.
i say we win in a close one im not gonna set any scores
"HAMBONe77" Wrote:Given the recent rash of injuries to UK's recieving corps and defense this game will not be easy but this year's team is winning games that last year's would have lost so I'm gonna say that we win in a close one 38-35.

Ya, I hope the injuries don't affect them to much this game. The injury bug has killed us guys.

You all think we have any chance at a bowl game.
Injurys will cost us the season it appears...another down year for UK Football....

So, I guess the question is now ...How long is it until Midnight Madness ???
Even though Kentucky does have a few inuries, I don't think this one will be close in favor of Kentucky.
UK by at least 17
Both teams have fickle defenses, I'm going to go with the UK win though.

UK - 35
IU - 28
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Injurys will cost us the season it appears...another down year for UK Football....

So, I guess the question is now ...How long is it until Midnight Madness ???
hey bp thats not a good attitude toward are boys in blue. i think they will find a way to win this one, i dont really think there is a bowl game in the cards this year, but i think they are close to reaching a level to play in a dec. bowl game. best of luck cats!!
hmmm who all is injured?
Indiani if the Ky team that barely beat Idaho st shows up. Just sad. Pull it together boys.

Why are they so injury prone this year. You think Brooks is working them to death in practice, or what?
I'm going with the Cats in this one!
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:hmmm who all is injured?
PHS put this in another thread...

"PHSFAN" Wrote:As far as the injuries so far this season, here is a list:
DT-Lamar Mills-tore his ACL in the UofL game, out for the season, HUGE loss
FS-Marcus McClinton-tore up his knee in the ISU game, gone for season
WR-Keenan Burton-broken bone in his foot, out 4-6 weeks, HUGE loss
WR-Tommy Cook-Dislocated knee cap, out 4-6 weeks, big loss from a leadership point of view
DT-Myron Pryor-Day to day, has had problems with cramps all year
DT-Ricky Abrem-Should be back for the UF game at the latest we need him BAD, may play this weekend
DT-Jason Leger-Expected to play at IU
CB-Bo Smith-I don't know his injury but he is listed as day-to-day and he is out best CB so we need him bad
Hopefully UK can win, but I dont know how all the injuries will hurt them. Hopefully a good dose of Beach and Little will be enough for UK!

UK 24
IU 17
Hopefilly UK can win it. I am a Big Blue fan of course....I just wish we could have a winning team. It was great during the Couch/Mumme era at UK.
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Hopefilly UK can win it. I am a Big Blue fan of course....I just wish we could have a winning team. It was great during the Couch/Mumme era at UK.
UK will have a winning record in 06 BP IMO. They will return almost everyone and could have a few good ones coming in next year as freshmen that could start right away. Plus the NCAA is adding a 12th game and UK has a more favorable schedule next year...so I would say a bowl bid for next season is looking like a real possibilty. Everyone has been pointing to the 06 season when UK will make some noise and finally be able to put the probation and the Mumme Era behind them. Right now I would be estatic with a Music City Bowl bid...New Years Eve in Nashville is a blast.
UK-42
Indiana-17

UK and Little will run at will against Indy.
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Hopefilly UK can win it. I am a Big Blue fan of course....I just wish we could have a winning team. It was great during the Couch/Mumme era at UK.

Yeah it was also nice of him to commit all those recruiting violations and leave us screwed for years to follow...