Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry V/s Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can the little pirates get 4 straight shutouts?there now playing defence like when they was in 6th grade,and only gave up 6points all year all...
Confusedmallchee Final score, Belfry 46 Shelby Valley 6...

Pirates looked good....
how did blake newsome do? was that score on the starters?
8th and 7th grade game 46-6 belfry

5th and 6th grade game 20-14 shelby valley
cuppett777 Wrote:can the little pirates get 4 straight shutouts?there now playing defence like when they was in 6th grade,and only gave up 6points all year all...

Only 6 points in the championship game, all season nobody scored on them. Then last year all those 8th grade teams beat them to death.

They played well tonight. I'm very proud of them.
cuppett777 Wrote:how did blake newsome do? was that score on the starters?

Blake played good as always. He got the first touchdown, something like 60 yards. They didn't score on the starters.
valley scored 6 on the little pirates 6th grade last year not in the championship game but reagular season.
blue60 Wrote:valley scored 6 on the little pirates 6th grade last year not in the championship game but reagular season.

Last year our 8th grade was 7th graders, not 6th. When this group of kids was in the 6th grade no one scored on them all season, John's Creek scored 6 points in the championship game at Phelps.
i know all that,just asking about blake because i was his stepdad,and i still talk to him,going to come watch him play sat,what time does the 8th grade play?
8th grade plays at 1, I think, on Saturday!
ok thank u thats what blake told me last night but wasnt sure,i talked to him after i made the post.