Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sebastian 52 - Hazard 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go Bobcats:football:
Wow,
How good is Sebastian right now? How good is Perry since they beat Sebastian and how good is Johnson Central seeing that they took Perry to OT but lost convincingly to Sebastian. Confusing, just real confusing this Junior High conference is. I'm used to high school football where you usually have an obvious better team in the area but it's not that way in middle school football. I think any of these teams can beat each other on any given night and you still have to throw in Letcher and Belfry and that's just what I know about in the Big Sandy.
Whats up with Hazard ?????? They were one of the top two pre-season picks ! They have been outscored 88-22 by Letcher Central and Breathitt alone ????????????
Austin Johnson, maybe there best player, broke his collerbone a few weeks ago it has really affected there play. Probably would not have won those games but defintly would have made them closer.
Thats sad ! Is he out for the season ?
Yes, will be ready for basketball and is a really good baseball player.
Sorry to hear about this. Sounds like he is quite an athlete all the way around. :getwell:
How does Hazard play on Tuesday the 16th ?
canoeman06 Wrote:How does Hazard play on Tuesday the 16th ?

I know they play at Johnson County on Thursday the 18th.