Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dickie V's Preseason Top 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. North Carolina
2. Louisville
3. Connecticut
4. UCLA
5. Texas
6. Notre Dame
7. Michigan State
8. Gonzaga
9. Duke
10. Pittsburgh
11. Purdue
12. Marquette
13. Memphis
14. Tennessee
15. Georgetown
16. Villanova
17. Florida
18. Arizona State
19. Davidson
20. Virginia Tech
21. Miami (FL)
22. Wisconsin
23. Arizona
24. Kentucky
25. Kansas
26. Syracuse
27. Oklahoma
28. West Virginia
29. Wake Forest
30. Baylor
31. USC
32. Clemson
33. St. Mary's
34. Alabama
35. UNLV
36. Mississippi State
37. UAB
38. Ohio State
39. San Diego
40. Xavier

Nothing surprising about Vitale's #1 team in UNC. He has UK at #24 and one of the Cats opponents Miami (FL) at the #22 spot. Here is a link to the top 40 as Vitale added a little analysis for all of the teams.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/dickvital...d=tab6pos2
How bout them Zags!!! Glad to see Mark Few and his squad up there pretty high! They should have a good team this year.

(had to brag on my Zags, -STAT-)
Louisville at number 2? Are they supposed to be that good this year?
StrikeoutKing Wrote:How bout them Zags!!! Glad to see Mark Few and his squad up there pretty high! They should have a good team this year.

(had to brag on my Zags, -STAT-)

Hey go ahead and brag. They have a great team with a lot of talent coming back especially Jeremy Pargo. Hope they do good this year.
I hate Louisville.
Selecting North Carolina number 1 is a no - brainer but Uof L at 2 that is something I question but with the Cats 24th look for that to change as it appears Patrick Pastterson is healthy and he does have some support up front. Football season is only two weeks old so its not really time to talk roundball predictions.:howdy:
I dont see how Louisville is number 2? Glad to see UK in the top 25.
We really don't need to be ranked high to start the season, we need to earn the top 10 spot. I think we are capable of moving to top 15 within 2 weeks.
My friend had talked to Patrick Patterson the other day, and he told him that the practices were the hardest thing he's ever done....sounds like Billy G is really looking to turn things around.
MaroonMonsoon77 Wrote:My friend had talked to Patrick Patterson the other day, and he told him that the practices were the hardest thing he's ever done....sounds like Billy G is really looking to turn things around.

The harder the practices are for them, the easier the games will be for them.
-STAT- Wrote:The harder the practices are for them, the easier the games will be for them.

Yeah that is the truth.
No clue how U of L is ranked number 2. Pitt at number 10 and Kansas and number 25 is the only problems I see. Kansas should be in the top 10 range this year I know they lost everyone this year, but there still as good as teams as (Michigan State<3, Pitt and Purdue)
What a joke, Loserville #2. They shouldn't even be in the Top 10.
I don't think Louisville in number 2. They may be a top 10 team, but not #2. That is great to hear that Patterson is doing great. I read a article about some players playing at Memorial the other day and it said Meeks, Liggins, and Galloway looked great!
Kentucky is to high on that list. Something tell you about UK the best player in Kentucky went to Tennessee.
cj2561 Wrote:Kentucky is to high on that list. Something tell you about UK the best player in Kentucky went to Tennessee.

Best player in the state went to Butler.
MVP2 Wrote:Best player in the state went to Butler.

Your all wrong!! The best player in the state went to UK. Darius Miller is the best player to come out of kentucky this past year and proved it in head to head with Hopson.
Don't know how Louisville is #2, who do they still have?
Money Maker Wrote:Your all wrong!! The best player in the state went to UK. Darius Miller is the best player to come out of kentucky this past year and proved it in head to head with Hopson.

I agree, Miller is a very good ball player can't wait to see what he can do in the SEC this year.
LOUISVILLE 2009 NATIONAL CHAMPS..................i hope
liveordie20 Wrote:LOUISVILLE 2009 NATIONAL CHAMPS..................i hope
That would be a big wish.
RavenBoy Wrote:That would be a big wish.

Not as big as UK. U of L will beat the Cats off the court this year. The Ville deserves there ranking. Williams and Clark are unreal and they have all the role players to.