Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USA Today/Coaches Poll Top 25 (Week 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Southern Cal
2. Georgia
3. Oklahoma
4. Florida
5. Ohio State
6. Missouri
7. LSU
8. Texas
9. Auburn
10. Wisconsin
11. Kansas
12. Texas Tech
13. Arizona State
14. Oregon
15. BYU
16. Alabama
17. Penn State
18. South Florida
19. Wake Forest
20. East Carolina
21. Fresno State
22. Utah
23. Clemson
24. West Virginia
25. California

Others receiving votes: Illinois 124; UCLA 86; Florida State 50; Kentucky 28; Boise State 22; Tennessee 21; TCU 18; Nebraska 16; Georgia Tech 15; Arizona 11; Virginia Tech 11; Vanderbilt 8; Oklahoma State 7; Iowa 4; Colorado 3; Notre Dame 3; Connecticut 2; Tulsa 2; Bowling Green 1; Northwestern 1; South Carolina 1.
I figured ECU would jump up to around 15 to be honest. I honestly think they are a threat to go 12-0.

Awesome to see 4 SEC teams in the top 10.

Kentucky is still quite a few votes from getting in I think, but if we can win the next two and a few teams lose we should be ranked around 22-25 going into the Bama game.
Ohio State is a completely different team without Wells. It will be interesting to see if he plays against USC. If he doesn't, it won't be even close. I think he will play, and I also think OSU was overlooking Ohio to USC, JMO. Tressel will have them ready.

Its awesome to see UK getting some recognition. Keep it up Brooks & Co.!!!! Go Big Blue!
Looks pretty good to me. UK should be ranked going into the Bama game.
I personally think UK should be ranked right now. If you have only given up 5 points through your first 2 games of the season thats pretty **** impressive. I realize Norfolk State is not Division I but I dont care who you are playing thats impressive, in fact only five teams in the country including UK have yet to give up a touchdown.
alfus21 Wrote:I figured ECU would jump up to around 15 to be honest. I honestly think they are a threat to go 12-0.

Awesome to see 4 SEC teams in the top 10.

Kentucky is still quite a few votes from getting in I think, but if we can win the next two and a few teams lose we should be ranked around 22-25 going into the Bama game.

I saw a poll that had ECU at 14.
Glad to see ECU getting recognition after knocking off two ranked teams in Virginia Tech and West Virginia.

Would love to see UK climb into the top 25 come the Alabama game. It is possible if they keep up the impressive work and play tough!