Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5) Florida 26 Miami (FL) 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Swamp. Congrats to the Gators on ending their 6 game losing streak against the Canes.
This one was closer than the score indicates. It was 9-3 going into the 4th quarter and then the Gators took over.

Murphy & Tebow looked solid in the 4th!
im sure people thought Miami would win lol
Good win for the Gators. Good game to watch.
All I know is that Tim Tebow is a beat...it's going to suck when we have to go down there. Sad
I figured UF would beat them but it was a lot closer than the score shows.
Great defensive gameplan by the Canes, but they were left out on the field too long and you could see by the fourth quarter they were just wore down. The offense showed some promise, had they dropped fewer balls especially the out route to Johnson that he could have walked into the endzone, the game would have been much different. Miami will be GREAT next year maybe one year ahead of Shannon's 2010 national title hopes, but give this group of mostly true freshman and sophmores time and they will be the cream of the crop in a weak ACC and potentially bring some honor to the conference by beating a SEC or Big 12 team in a bowl game. I'll also add that the field goal with 1:25 left was low class and I hope that UK ends their losing streak this year against Florida and busts the lights out of the scoreboard against them.
6 game losing streak! I didnt know about this! Are you sure?

but anyways, GO GATORS!
Yup the Canes had won 6 straight. They said about every three minutes during the game.
launchpad4 Wrote:Yup the Canes had won 6 straight. They said about every three minutes during the game.

Haha....yeah I remember hearing it an awful lot when I was watching it.