Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: looks like the irish are for real!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as it stands it is 17-3 with a little under 5 minutes left in the game. michigan has played uninspired ball and looks like they will suffer thier first home loss in 2 years. good luck the rest of the way to both teams and congrats to Charlie Wiess and Notre Dame!
And there have been 2 plays overturned by replay in favor of ND. Both of which I believe were the right call.
well michigan is making a comeback, so dont know if the irish will win it, regardless they have played michigan very tough today
Thier Defense is Bad Ass MRI
the Irish played well today. their D was good. it helped not having to play against Hart the whole game. that hurt Michigan IMO.
And Weiss already looks like a genius. I hate to see anyone who is associated with the Patriots do good and especially Notre Dame, a team I cant stand. But give the man the credit he deserves, he is getting the boys to play better than they have in a long time.

I hope Willingham beats his old team.
Weiss is a good coach. i dont like the Irish either but i knew they would be good eventually. where is Willingham at now?
he is at washington, and they got thrashed by cal today. i hope he does good there though he did a pretty good job at nd
"torQQue" Wrote:Thier Defense is Bad Ass MRI
they are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball, but yea thier D kicked some major ass today!
oh yea i forgot he went there. Pac 10....lol joke conf. IMO
The Irish are #10 in the latest AP poll released....this group is for real. Weis has made great strides for the team. I'm just glad that the Irish have returned to the team they have had a reputation for.
The Irish's only problem is that brutal schedule. Is there a team out there that could survive that schedule??????????
they definitley have the toughest schedule in the NCAA, but i bet they suprise a few teams this year, hopefully USC!
the irish are for real but they stilll need to get used to the weis system then they will be a dangerous team like you said MR. I hopefully USC
they will make a bowl game for sure