Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central beat Sebastian????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did I see the correct score. Perry went back into Breathitt Co. and ripped Sebastian on offense and defense. With all the trouble I heard they had down there a week or so ago I thought the score would be low and the Perry team would play a little timid. I was wrong and just realized that Letcher and New Harlan may not have the best teams in the mountain area. Sounds like Perry is picking up right where it left off last season. They must have liked the way being called the Champion of the Big Sandy felt and want a little more of the action this year.

Did anyone out there go to this game? How did it all shake out and was it a clean played game? I know I talked to a few people that watched Letcher Co. play them last week and all they could talk about was how much Sebastian had improved and that they were the sleeper in the conference, I heard that they finally had a team that was a little dirty, a little mean, a little cocky, and yes this is what Breathitt Co. football has always been about and I'm sure those Breathitt Co. fans are proud of them. Tell me what you know about the game???? Wish I had been there to see that one played.:confused: :confused:
Lambert #1 Wrote:Did I see the correct score. Perry went back into Breathitt Co. and ripped Sebastian on offense and defense. With all the trouble I heard they had down there a week or so ago I thought the score would be low and the Perry team would play a little timid. I was wrong and just realized that Letcher and New Harlan may not have the best teams in the mountain area. Sounds like Perry is picking up right where it left off last season. They must have liked the way being called the Champion of the Big Sandy felt and want a little more of the action this year.

Did anyone out there go to this game? How did it all shake out and was it a clean played game? I know I talked to a few people that watched Letcher Co. play them last week and all they could talk about was how much Sebastian had improved and that they were the sleeper in the conference, I heard that they finally had a team that was a little dirty, a little mean, a little cocky, and yes this is what Breathitt Co. football has always been about and I'm sure those Breathitt Co. fans are proud of them. Tell me what you know about the game???? Wish I had been there to see that one played.:confused: :confused:
breathitt has ALWAYS been dirty !!!! I know first hand !!!!!
Way to Go Perry! It took a lot of guts to go back to Breathitt and do what you did! Shows what kind of program you have. Good guys 1 Bad guys 0 ( oops I forgot I watched the Cougars hand it to 'em last Saturday) Guess that makes it Good guys 2 Bad guys 0 :lmao:
It was a very good game for the cougars.
What was the score?
in the playoffs which is really all that matters
good guys-0 bad guys-1