Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida vs. Miami (FL) - Sept. 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you all think the Florida/Miami game will go this week. There will be a lot of future NFL talent on the field from both squads. I hope that the 'U' can play a good game, but I think that Florida is too much this year.
Hopefully Percy Harvin will be able to play in this game. He said it depends on how his rehab goes but he will be more than likely ago. Adding him into the mix just creates more offensive oppurtunities for the Gators and the defense has matured drastically over a year which will be enough for Florida to take down the U.
Harvin is playing in this game, which sucks for me cause that is one more person that Miami has to defend. But we will be able to gauge how much better they are than last year's team that got dismantled by Oklahoma.
GO FLORIDA!
I will take Florida in this one. They have to many offensive weapons and to much team speed.
Miami has the athletes to beat Florida but I dont think it will happen but dont be surpise if the U does upset the gators this weekend.
If Miami doesn't get their offense going in this one than it will turn into another ACC embarrassment.

Florida wins, 31-13.
Florida 42
Miami 20
Florida will run away with this one.
I say this will be ugly by the 2nd quarter. I am seeing 38-14 Florida.
Closer than most people think IMO...

Florida 38
Miami 35