Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ty Proffitt Transfers to Morehead St.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former South Laurel guard Ty Proffitt has transferred to Morehead State. Proffitt was released from his scholarship at Notre Dame.

http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/27786454.html
Rumors were that he was going to transfer to UK. But he should fit in very well at Morehead State. Always liked to watch Proffitt play, a tough player.
I enjoyed watching him play at SL. I wish him the best of luck.
-STAT- Wrote:Rumors were that he was going to transfer to UK. But he should fit in very well at Morehead State. Always liked to watch Proffitt play, a tough player.

Yeah right, he played 22 min in an entire year for a football school, but can come in and play for UK. Rolleyes He will be lucky if he plays any for Morehead.
Heres another read about this situation:

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/Gra...Notre_Dame
Survivor Wrote:Yeah right, he played 22 min in an entire year for a football school, but can come in and play for UK. Rolleyes He will be lucky if he plays any for Morehead.

I said it was just a rumor that he was transferring to UK, you make it look like he actually did. Yeah me might of played 22 minutes for a football school, but that so called football school went to Rupp 3 times when he was there and even won a state championship. He will do great at Morehead.
Survivor Wrote:Yeah right, he played 22 min in an entire year for a football school, but can come in and play for UK. Rolleyes He will be lucky if he plays any for Morehead.

Proffit is one of the best players to surface through KY in the past few years. He led his team to a state title and is a very good true PG. You make the comment that he can't play for UK which is your opinion. So if Proffit can't play at UK where do you think someone like Landon Slone stands at UK? Proffit is ten times the player Slone was in hs. Just for the record that football school (Notre Dame) would've wiped the floor with UK last year.
Tear Drop Wrote:Proffit is one of the best players to surface through KY in the past few years. He led his team to a state title and is a very good true PG. You make the comment that he can't play for UK which is your opinion. So if Proffit can't play at UK where do you think someone like Landon Slone stands at UK? Proffit is ten times the player Slone was in hs. Just for the record that football school (Notre Dame) would've wiped the floor with UK last year.

I'll remember that after he plays one year at Morehead. You will eat those words. Landon Slone is ten times better that Profitt. Proffitt was the most overrated player in the history of kY basketball and that's my opinion.
Survivor Wrote:I'll remember that after he plays one year at Morehead. You will eat those words. Landon Slone is ten times better that Profitt. Proffitt was the most overrated player in the history of kY basketball and that's my opinion.

In the history of Ky High School Basketball? Thats a pretty bold statement there.
Survivor Wrote:I'll remember that after he plays one year at Morehead. You will eat those words. Landon Slone is ten times better that Profitt. Proffitt was the most overrated player in the history of kY basketball and that's my opinion.
I'd give that honor to Brandon Stockton.
Atleast he made it on the game College Hoops 2k8
Way overrated and it shows.