Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness date changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Blue Madness has been moved up a week from October 17 to October 10. Coincidentally Jon Wall visits that weekends, hmmmm! Get em' Clyde.

Tickets go on sale at both the ticket office and ticketmaster on Saturday September 27 at 7:00 A.M.

Anyone plan on trying to go, I may.
I thought it was originally the 15th? But regardless of when it if I am going.

I have watched some videos of Jon Wall on Rivals.com and he looks like a very impressive player. Would love to see Gillispie land him.
Im going to try to go camp out for tickets, then go to it. I've camped out the past 2 years and its been a lot of fun!
I'm not willing to camp out lol, but some guys on CatsPause said they were able to get lowers on ticketmaster so that is the way I plan on going. I already have a hotel booked in the event that I do go.
I like watching this but I think that I am going to use my money to buy some tickets to a regular season game instead of this.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:I'm not willing to camp out lol, but some guys on CatsPause said they were able to get lowers on ticketmaster so that is the way I plan on going. I already have a hotel booked in the event that I do go.

Same here, Im not that dedicated.

Im going to do my best to go, I didnt get to make it last year.
We ain't got no dummy for a Head Basketball coach!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I am that dedicated, and i will be there once again camping out all night.