Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UCLA 27 - (18) Tennessee 24 (Overtime)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UCLA defeats Tennessee in overtime at the Rose Bowl... UT kicker missed the game tying field goal.

SEC finishes the week going 10-2.
Craft plays an awesome 2nd half to lead the Bruins to get an excitin win over the Vols!
Well I am very pleased that the Vols got beat. Congrats to UCLA and Coach Nueheisel on the first W of the season.
I am sure TidesHoss32 is in a state of depression after UT losing, lol! What a great game to watch!
I am a glad that UT got beat. Congrats to UCLA.
WAY TO GO UCLA! Always great to see UT get beat. Hopefully this will be a fashionable trend for the remainder of their season!
They made the SEC look real good last night. Thanks Tenn.
I hope Mike Hartline watched Craft's performance in the 2nd half of this game. Hopefully Hartline will come out and play as aggressive as Craft did against Tennessee, this Saturday against Norfolk State.
I was rooting for the SEC team. But oh well. Great game to watch. Very exciting!!!!
Way to go Vols. you didn't let me down LOL...I have this rule that I root for Kentucky and who ever beats Tenn. Go Bruins!!!
jgrubby Wrote:Way to go Vols. you didn't let me down LOL...I have this rule that I root for Kentucky and who ever beats Tenn. Go Bruins!!!

haha.. yeah same here. Then in Basketball I root for UK and whoever beats UNC. Indiana, Louisville, and Duke!
See I think the opposite. I want every team that U.K. plays to be highly ranked when they meet.