Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Weakest BCS Conference?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which BCS conference is the weakest?
IMO, its the Big East, but the ACC & Big 10 are not to far behind.
Big East. Definitely.
Based on what I saw this weekend, I voted for the ACC but that was mainly because I thought they were the most disappointing. The Big East is probably quite weaker though from top to bottom
Yeah the Big East took some bad shots this weekend..Bowling Green fell behind 14-0 at Pitt and came back to spank the Panthers, which was supposed to be a contender for the conference championship. I think West Virginia will run away with it, but overall, I think the Big East is the weakest top to bottom..
I voted for the Big East but I also think that the Big Ten and ACC are also weak.
Big Least by far.
ACC. Big East has at least one team who can win it all.(WV). So does the Big Ten(Ohio State). But the ACC doesn't have a legitimate shot at a National Championship.
This season I would say the ACC.
Big East by far, Loserville is in there.
I think the Big 10 is the weakest. They have had the same school in the Nat'l Championship two years in a row and got crushed both years. Plus the teams lose to teams that they shouldn't.
I Rule The World Wrote:ACC. Big East has at least one team who can win it all.(WV). So does the Big Ten(Ohio State). But the ACC doesn't have a legitimate shot at a National Championship.

I agree with you!!
I gotta go with the ACC, hands down.

Their best team (Clemson) got spanked by 24 points. Va. Tech got upset by East Carolina. N.C. State got embarassed by 34 points, while Virginia got blasted by 45. Also, North Carolina and Maryland struggled with their respective I-AA opponents before squeezing out close wins.

The ACC had NO wins over any division I-A schools except for Baylor and Kent State - wow.
As a HUGE Miami fan it pains me to say that the ACC is just plain aweful. They are moving into right direction with the new coaches that are in place at Miami and Jimbo Fischer at FSU. But as of now the ACC sucks.
1.ACC
2.Big East
3.Pac-10
4.Big 10
5.Big 12
NYY10 Wrote:I agree with you!!
Do you still agree after East CAR. spanked WVU?
Here's the way I see it.
Big East - USF and West Virginia
Big Ten - Ohio State, Illinois, Penn State, Michigan's not horrible.
Big East.
Big East is 3-9 vs. IA opponents per ESPN earlier today. one win was vs. Akron. One a 12-9 OT victory over mighty Temple. I don't even know what the third one was.
Pac-10 Is A Joke And Always Will Be.
the pac 10, the big 10, big east, acc, and the big 12 is all a joke, but the big 12 is getting better, they have more team getting better then the rest of them, but the sec is always going to be the best conference. the pac 10 only got one maybe 2 teams. big 10 one, acc 3, big east one, big 12 north is getting the way they use to be, but not there yet. sec- the east have 3 team fight 4 it, the west have 4 teams. but the east have the other 3 teams getting better, but not there yet.