Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Post your game scores and results HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If your newspaper writes an article or someone has a summary of the games, be sure to post them on BGR... This is a great way for people to read about athletes from other areas. It also helps spread the word about this site and promote sports as a whole..!!!!
fleming co 7th grade beat Mason co 20-0 & Fleming co 8th grade won 24-6.
Don't Have Any Stats.
Betsy Layne beat Jenkins 40-0 in A-Team Action.
Russell 5/6th grade team goes undefeated in the Raceland Orange Bowl..... And come out as the 2008 Orange Bowl Champions. In the final game the DEVILS racked up over 310 yards rushing and threw for 30 yards on 2 passes. The MAROON MACHINE held Symmes Valley to 16 offensive plays and scored 22 points on the board. The SV Vikings came back and scored on the second team twice to make it close.
Final :
Russell 22
SV 16

Morgan County Cougars host the Devils to 2 games Tuesday night, Maroon game at 6pm and the White game at 7:30. If you get a chance to come out and watch these teams,,, play make a trip of it. I hope that all goes well and that there are no injuries for the games on Tuesday. Catch all the scores and high-lights right here on BGR !!!!!
Adams defeated Allen tonight, 32-6.
estill 7th grade defeats jackson county 16-0 and 8th grade wins 22-20 in a tight one.
7th and 8th New Harlan 34 Penningotn Gap, VA 0

Was a tough game, the score doesn't show it.

5th and 6th

New Harlan 12 Pennington Gap, VA 0

Even tougher
Hey MAMA BEAR,, .....................................
THE DEVILS ARE COMING, THE DEVILS ARE COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closer every day ........ HAHAHA.. Just joking with ya... I see that this may be a great match up and one to remember....
8th Grade
Belfry Middle School 54

Phelps 0
7th grade

At Ashland

Russell 12
Raceland 0
Just heard it through the grapevine.
Sebastian 0 - Letcher Central 16

Must have been a defensive dogfight!
Where was this game played?
Corbin 42, South Laurel 6
Corbin 44, Whitley County 6
Corbin 28, Leslie County 0, at the end of the first quarter. Game ended with 3:37 left in the second quarter, not totaly sure why, final score was Corbin 28, Leslie County 0. :confused:
The game was played at Sebastian (Breathitt Co.) yesterday afternoon. It was hot and humid but Dalton Taylor/Sam Sergent along with the defense got the job done. Our team is well coached and showed a lot of class when put in a rough situation. GO COUGARS Keep on Rollin!!!!!!!!!!
Fleming Co. 7th grade beat McKell 20-0 & 8th grade 30-0
LCC freshmen team wore Pikeville out tonight in a Freshmen game. Not sure of the final score but I know it was 40 something to 0. Nice little team with all kinds of talent on both sides of the ball.
8th grade
Russell 32 McKell 0

7th grade
Russell 0 Ironton 14
Russell- Red Devils- MAROON MACHINE 5/6th defeats Morgan 6th grade 48-6. 250 rushing yards, 200 passing yards. 2 fumbles returned for TD for a total of 125 yards. 3 passing TD's, 2 rushing TD's.
Devilologist....did you play the 7/8 as well? If so how are they?
No, just the 6th grade an their 5th grade played 2 quarters behind us. Their 5th grade team is very talented, they run hard, they can pass and they are very good on defense. I think the only reason we did so well was becasue of numbers. We had a fresh defensive line in on rotation every play. We just had kids on the sideline like a machine running and feeding every down. it really helps keep our Offensive lineman fresh for the game. We have the ability to rotate kids in and still be able to produce yardage...... We caught a couple of breaks early on defense as we recovered two fumbles and scampered in for scores. But the biggest momentum swing was being able to have my kids play defense and being able to be fresh.
Betsy Layne 7/8 team defeated Allen 46-0 tonight.
5/6 won 48-0 and 2/3/4 team lost 6-0.
perry central defeated SMS tonight 22 to 14 at Breathitt Good jod pcc
Sorry JOB
excyter21 Wrote:Betsy Layne beat Jenkins 40-0 in A-Team Action.

Don't know where you got your info, but it is incorrect. The JHS Football team nor the Volleyball team have even played Besty lane yet.
New Harlan beat Letcher Central tonight in 7th/8th grade game 8-6

5th/6th New Harlan won in overtime 12-6.

Man I am worn out. What a battle in both games.
Patriot,
I came over tonight. Your right, one heck of a night of football. Man this was a war for sure. Total defense and it was like watching an old school single A high school game. You could feel the hits from the stands. Both teams are violent and physical and I could have watched this game for 4 more qtrs. If there is a better team in the mountains than either of these teams I have got to watch them.
I was talking about grade school not the highschool.
Lambert #1 Wrote:Patriot,
I came over tonight. Your right, one heck of a night of football. Man this was a war for sure. Total defense and it was like watching an old school single A high school game. You could feel the hits from the stands. Both teams are violent and physical and I could have watched this game for 4 more qtrs. If there is a better team in the mountains than either of these teams I have got to watch them.

That was a battle! I look forward to seeing this bunch of boys battle it out in high school. The future for Mountain football just got a little brighter. :Thumbs:
Leslie 7/8 beat Evarts last night 18-16. It was like Evarts brought some of their traditional "Home Field Advantage" calls over here with them. Seemed like ref threw a flag on Leslie every play. Evarts scored late on Leslie's lower 7th graders.

Leslie was a completely different team than last weekend at Corbin. Maybe that was a wake-up call. Next comes the big test, New Harlan rolls in there next Thursday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5