Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Louisville - Aug. 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game Time: 3:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Who wins this game?

Louisville is a 4 pt favorite!
Uk- 31
Ul- 10
I'm still a little uncertain about the entire season, however I think UK wins this one by a couple TD's.
Cats by 7. I am so pumped for this game. GO CATS!!!! :letsparty
Get out the Kegs and your special college football finger foods because this one is gonna be a dandy. To much Brooks and Company for Kragthorpe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UK BY 10
Is Louisville really a 4 point favorite?

That's awesome, the more motivated that UK team is the better.
Kentucky by 7!! Go Cats!!!
I had a dream that UK stomped em'...so I'm going with the Cats.

UK 41
UofL 17

^^^Actual score in my dream BTW.
UK-24
UofL-13
I don't expect much scoring in this one, neither offense will do so good, but Kentucky should be able to move the ball better with their run game and maybe punch one or two touchdowns in. Expect a lot of field goals to be kicked in this one.

Kentucky- 23
Louisville- 16

Go Cats!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I don't expect much scoring in this one, neither offense will do so good, but Kentucky should be able to move the ball better with their run game and maybe punch one or two touchdowns in. Expect a lot of field goals to be kicked in this one.

Kentucky- 23
Louisville- 16

Go Cats!

I agree!
Louisville by 14.
Cats have some issues at qb but if they get that situated then I believe they can do some damage. Cats win by two touchdowns.
The Vegas oddsmakers usually count home-field advantage as worth 3 points, so by favoring Louisville by 4 they are really saying they think the Cards are one point better than the Cats.

I see this as being a close game, as both teams lost a lot on offense and will struggle to score points. However, I believe that UK's experience on defense will be the deciding factor. Too much Jeremy Jarmon, Micah Johnson, and Trevard Lindley for the Cards to handle.

UK - 20
U of L - 10
Anyone have any tickets that they would like to sale? If so..PM me!
Uk- 27
Ul- 14
UofL 28 UK 18.. If the cards do plan on winning they need to run Steve Kragthorpe out of town.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Get out the Kegs and your special college football finger foods because this one is gonna be a dandy. To much Brooks and Company for Kragthorpe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UK BY 10

Whoo!!!!!
CATS man-handle Cards' on defense, and the offense is mostly on the ground....low scoring game CATS win by a field goal....17-14
Who is U of L's go to guy since Barnidge, Urrutia, Douglas, Striplin, Brohm, and Allen(I think that was the one that transferred) are all gone?
Kentucky 17

Louisville 14

I think this one will be decided by a last second feild goal. Go Cats!
This should get you ready for the game!

[YOUTUBE="Kentucky/Louisville 2007"]IToQsf30Ji0[/YOUTUBE]
Cats Win 24-17.
Kentucky - 14
Louisville - 36

not this year cats, lost a star runningback, quarterback, reciever, and line backer. You need all 3 of those to win. lol
uk 37
ul 17
Uk-24 Ul-13
If...Then Wrote:Kentucky - 14
Louisville - 36

not this year cats, lost a star runningback, quarterback, reciever, and line backer. You need all 3 of those to win. lol

So did Louisville.

I would give UK the advantage on the Oline, Defense, RBs, and UL the advantage on QB and WRs.
If...Then Wrote:Kentucky - 14
Louisville - 36

Like MVP2 said, Louisville lost all their starters at the skill positions too. Brohm, Douglas, Urrutia, Barnidge, Allen... all gone. So by your logic, Louisville won't be able to win either.

I see the offense as being a push. Hunter Cantwell has more experience than Mike Hartline, so despite heavy losses at WR by both teams, I give Louisville the advantage in the passing game. Kentucky returns 3 tailbacks that are good enough to start, so I give their RB committee the edge in the ground game. Louisville also lost their star kicker, Art Carmody, but Lones Seiber isn't all that great either, so we'll call that area even.

The difference will be on defense. UK lost Woodyard, and he was a great player, but his departure allows Micah Johnson to step up and be a full-time starter, so I don't think there will be much drop-off in UK's LB corps. The rest of the defense returns largely intact, and I think they will give U of L fits.

I won't say the Cards can't win, because UK will likely struggle to score, but no way does Louisville win by 22 points. UK's defense won't allow that to happen.
WHOAAAAAA....

C - A - T - S

CATS!

CATS!

CATS!
WHO will be UK's playmaker this season? Offensively that is?
Pages: 1 2