Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best middle school running backs playing in 2008?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Brock Hall is a powerful back for the pc middle school he gains about 8 yards per carry he will put u on ur butt but their is also Kolt Pruitt he is a quick back also. Him and Hall are pretty awsome put together and they are awsome tooken apart.
Brock Hall is a powerful back for Pike Central Middle School. Kolt Pruitt is a quick back too Hall will put u on your butt and Pruitt will juke you out of your shoes. Jacob Belcher is a pretty good reciever for the Hawks too look for these players in High School next year.
the best runningbacks in pike county:
#1: zack fransisco#14 belfry
#2: black newsome#10 belfry
#3: justin johnson#28 belfry
#4: madison ghormely#44 belfry FB
#5: wes puie#4 pike central
#6: brett charles#12 belfry
Wes Pugh isnt even a running back
Kolt Pruitt did all the real work and ran all over your belfry butts at Pike Central
belfry1 Wrote:the best runningbacks in pike county:

Wes Pugh isnt even a running back
Kolt Pruitt did all the real work and ran all over your belfry butts at Pike Central
belfry1 Wrote:the best runningbacks in pike county:

thats funny, blake newsome would be 1st
pruitt#10 Wrote:Wes Pugh isnt even a running back

how did he run all over them when they only scored one td.
Chris Tyree #22 and Dalton Taylor#20 of Letcher County. Ask Belfry, they will tell you what these two are capable of. I think both of them had over 200 yards rushing with a combined 8 TD's in one game against them. I did like the Belfry backs though, all of them ran the ball hard. Didn't see the PC running backs but if Belfry beat you all easily I would say they had the better backs.
I would say that this is the best ONE-TWO punch in the Middle School ranks and they are 6th graders, and the first year they played together all year.

Connor Messer: LIGHTNING-2603 rushing, 325 passing, 178 receiving, 120 return yards- 34 TD, 13 XP
Bronson Korzep: THUNDER-1714 rushing, 202 passing, 202 receiving, 140 return yards- 20 TD, 7 XP
#1 Zack Fransico 14

#2 Blake Newsome 10

#3 Sammy brewster 25
The running back from Betsy Layne was fast, powerful, and had amazing vision...I believe his name was Chase Hall...Not sure.
betsy layne chase hall
blackcat 21 Wrote:betsy layne chase hall

sounds strange that "BLACKCAT 21" would pick BL running backs and best athletes in all threads ?????????? Nice user name Rolleyes
Lambert #1 Wrote:Chris Tyree #22 and Dalton Taylor#20 of Letcher County. Ask Belfry, they will tell you what these two are capable of. I think both of them had over 200 yards rushing with a combined 8 TD's in one game against them. I did like the Belfry backs though, all of them ran the ball hard. Didn't see the PC running backs but if Belfry beat you all easily I would say they had the better backs.

Who is going to be there back next year. What kid will get the notch at running back. Coach needs to work on recieving core a little. Don't know if we will pass it much, but I know coach Howard wants to run the ball. How long do you see the spread at lcc?
canoeman06 Wrote:sounds strange that "BLACKCAT 21" would pick BL running backs and best athletes in all threads ?????????? Nice user name Rolleyes

Why does that sound strange? You crack me up... You smart off to everybody on here, and try to belittle people... :dontthink You are Suppose to be a coach... which is suppose to be a leader, someone for the kids to look up to!
Remember the golden rule... Treat others the way you want to be treated!
blackcat 21 Wrote:betsy layne chase hall

i agree
THE ROOKIE Wrote:Why does that sound strange? You crack me up... You smart off to everybody on here, and try to belittle people... :dontthink You are Suppose to be a coach... which is suppose to be a leader, someone for the kids to look up to!

sorry
THE ROOKIE Wrote:Why does that sound strange? You crack me up... You smart off to everybody on here, and try to belittle people... :dontthink You are Suppose to be a coach... which is suppose to be a leader, someone for the kids to look up to!

Everybody knows who Canoeman is and I've never seen him try to belittle anyone on this site. He's a good coach that always has nothing but good things to say about everyone's coaches and players. Come on, let's not start pointing fingers at anyone on this thread
Cougarpride08,
Don't know which Coach Howard your talking about but I can tell you this much. Ben loves to throw the ball most of the time. Terry loves to run the ball almost all of the time and Hillard is stuck somewhere in the middle of that because he used to think it should be illegal to throw the ball but I think he's kind of swinging in his son's favor a bit and is warming up to throwing a little. I don't think any of them are going to change their minds because all of them are pretty hard headed and think that their way is best. Shoot I guess they are all right because they have been doing a whole lot of winning in the past three or four seasons. I like all the winning so let's keep it the way it is.
Lambert #1 Wrote:Everybody knows who Canoeman is and I've never seen him try to belittle anyone on this site. He's a good coach that always has nothing but good things to say about everyone's coaches and players. Come on, let's not start pointing fingers at anyone on this thread

I think that someone was jumping the gun a little bit in the following thread!

"sounds strange that "BLACKCAT 21" would pick BL running backs and best athletes in all threads ?????????? Nice user name"

Is it impossible for someone from Adams to think this way of a player from BL? C'mon coach?:confused:
BOBCAT-ALUM Wrote:I think that someone was jumping the gun a little bit in the following thread!

"sounds strange that "BLACKCAT 21" would pick BL running backs and best athletes in all threads ?????????? Nice user name"

Is it impossible for someone from Adams to think this way of a player from BL? C'mon coach?:confused:

No, it is not but it is when you know who "blackcat 21 is"
Sorry. But I know that this person is not from Adams or P-burg
One last comment and I am finished with this subject. I myself think Betsy Layne has one of the top athletes in eastern kentucky in Dylan, but I was just stating that someone should not use blackcat names when they are from Betsy Layne. JMO
Thanks and Good Luck Bobcats ....
Your Right Coach Dylan Hamilton Is A Great Athlete, He Is One Of The Best Middle School Quarterbacks I've Seen.

To Answer The Question, Chase Hall From Betsy Layne Is Also One Of The Best Running Backs There Is In Middle School.
Harlan Independent has a couple of backs that are worthy of mention. Both Zach Chitwood and Stephen Anderson will be 8th graders this fall and have terrific speed and toughness. Chitwood had 15 TD's for the 10-2 Dragons as a 7th grader last year.
canoeman06 Wrote:No, it is not but it is when you know who "blackcat 21 is"
Sorry. But I know that this person is not from Adams or P-burg

I dont know who it is but its not who it looks to be. I can guarantee that.
well guys , remember that team corbin redhounds, well thr running back i mentioned before derrick woolum #23 for corbin about being tne best...went out for year ending surgery,at 12-0 and still his amazing team mates went on to STATE RUNNER-UPS...not bad. BUT SURGERY WENT FINE WAIT TO NEXT YEAR 8TH GRADE ..BARRING NO INJURY,STATE CHAMPS HANDS DOWN....remember i had no lies to tell....go #23 DERRICK WOOLUM..... 26 T.DS IN 12-0 INT... EVERY THING... 4.65 IN FOURTY RIGHT NOW! AT 13 YEARS OLD..... dont mean to seem cocky .. im very proud god bless...
weston little SF
Two words for everyone! "Dalton Taylor"

He was an 8th grader from LCC Cougars this year. Just ask the coaches from Belfry, Johnson Central, Sebastian, Clark County, Pikeville, Hazard, Perry County, New Harlan, Shelby Valley. These coaches will tell you what a machine this kid is. He rushed for over 2,000 yards and over 30 TD's this season and he was splitting carries with Chris Tyree another unreal running back that had over 20 TD's this season and over 1,000 yards rushing. These two packed their team to victories and a Big Sandy Championship and both of them also played LB on defense and did an outstanding job on that side of the ball.
Uhh,
What about Weston Little?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7