Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Middle School 2008 Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone post the 8th grade schedule? I live in Tennessee now but my come up and watch some games.....I know they should be pretty good.
My son plays on the 8th grade team, we haven't seen a schedule. I was told yesterday we have a game this Sat. but know idea where, just that it is away. I will post a schedule if and when I get one.
I think we go to Breathitt County Saturday....
ok,thank you,just trying to keep up with blake newsome,i was his step dad until about 3months ago
I was confused.... Saturday is in Hazard and we are playing Perry County!
This is what I have and was told to me.....

8-16 Perry County A
8-19 Adams H
8-23 Hazard @ Breathitt County
8-26 Magoffin A
8-28 Phelps A
9-4 ER H
9-9 Pike Central H
9-11 Valley H
9-13 Breathitt H
9-16 Pikeville H
9-18 Martin Co. A
9-20 Morgan Co. @ SV
9-23 Pike Central A
9-25 Letcher Cent. A
9-30 Phelps H
10-7 Valley H
10-9 JC H
10-14 Pikeville A
10-16 ER A

Don't quote that as gospel
that is a lot of games.
NOT all of those games are 8th grade. The 7th will be playing some of them as well...
i heard that all but 4or 5 of the 7th gradres quit and they cound'nt play this year and had to sit out next year as well,thats from someone whos son play on the 8th grade team,like i said heard dont know if things have changed since that went down.
I think that the schedule posted is the eighth grade schedule.... what I know of it anyway!
phs1986 Wrote:NOT all of those games are 8th grade. The 7th will be playing some of them as well...

I probably is all 8th, they usually don't list anything else with the 8rh grade schedule.
[quote=NEXT]This is what I have and was told to me.....

8-16 Perry County A
8-19 Adams H
8-23 Hazard @ Breathitt County
8-26 Magoffin A
8-28 Phelps A
9-4 ER H
9-9 Pike Central H
9-11 Valley H
9-13 Breathitt H
9-16 Pikeville H
9-18 Martin Co. A
9-20 Morgan Co. @ SV
9-23 Pike Central A
9-25 Letcher Cent. A
9-30 Phelps H
10-7 Valley H
10-9 JC H
10-14 Pikeville A
10-16 ER A

Don't quote that as gospel[/QUOTE

Wow Next, You're GOOD!!
Possibly..... I did hear they were trying to get around 20+ games for this season.... Good Luck BMS!!
phs1986 Wrote:Possibly..... I did hear they were trying to get around 20+ games for this season.... Good Luck BMS!!

Thanks and good luck at BHS....
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:Thanks and good luck at BHS....

Thank you!! LOL.... Get your butt up to the tailgate tonight.... Got some good stuff comin... Smile
how does Phelps Jr High look
Good Luck
when is the big sandy playoffs and when is the county playoffs?and is the county held at belfry this year?
cuppett777 Wrote:when is the big sandy playoffs and when is the county playoffs?and is the county held at belfry this year?

According to the schedule we got, Big Sandy is Oct. 14-16 and County is Oct. 20-28. I have no idea where the playooffs are this year.
Big Sandy is Oct 14th October 18th October 21st October 25th post-season grid !