Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USC - 24 UCF - 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spurrier gets his first win of the season.
love him or hate him, the spurrier era begins with a win versus ucf. the offense showed brilliance in the first half hitting pass after pass and making big plays. the lack of any kind of running attack caught up with the gamecocks in the second half in which time of possesion was dominated by central florida. but a win is a win and look for spurrier to continue the winning ways down in columbia, he will have them competing for the sec title in 3 years in my opinion. i wish them the best of luck this season giving the rest of the conference some major headaches, you just have to love sec football.
ya the gamecocks have a lot of work to do.. IMO they have a rough year in the SEC. Like MR. I said give him a couple of years and they'll be competing for SEC titiles.
Spurrier has a rough road ahead of him. South Carolina played a UCF team who hasnt won a game for quite some time. UK may even be able to beat them...haha