Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Curtis Pulley Dismissed from Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK junior quarterback Curtis Pulley has been dismissed from the team... this is now the start of the Mike Hartline era!

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs...002/SPORTS
Well I didnt see this one coming but I knew he was going to be in big time trouble. I hate this because we only have two quarterbacks on the roster and neither one of them have much experience and thats not good with this inexperienced receiving core. Good luck to Hartline and I wish him the best.
Go Cats!!!!
Good Luck Hartline & Good Luck Wildcats! It's time to move on and get down to business!
this hurts a little but right thing to do.
WoW!:eek: . Didn't see this coming. In the article it said Coach Brooks found out there was more to it than he'd thought initially. Hopefully, later we can find out the details. Good Luck to Mike Hartline.
CB Paul Warford is ineligible now and will redshirt when it rains it pours.
Knew he would be facing some disciplinary actions but never thought he would be dismissed. Like already said lets move on and lets get the Hartline era underway.
Good Luck Mikey!........GO CATS!
This should be a lesson to all football players in High School, no matter how great of a player you are....your not above the rules or the law.
-STAT- Wrote:Knew he would be facing some disciplinary actions but never thought he would be dismissed. Like already said lets move on and lets get the Hartline era underway.
IMO, the marijuana conviction should have done it pretty quick. Then add on all the traffic offenses and that he had to miss last season because of academic reasons, it was bound to happen.
Bad news...
What a waste!