Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Check out this '08 SEC Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good stuff. But Dicky Lyons looks like a ******canoe.

http://theangryt.com/?p=679
Amun-Ra Wrote:Good stuff. But Dicky Lyons looks like a ******canoe.

http://theangryt.com/?p=679

Those were pretty funny. But Lyons looks like a what canoe?
That is some pretty funny stuff. Smile
More Cowbell Wrote:Those were pretty funny. But Lyons looks like a what canoe?
Stupid word filter. It wasn't a bad word or derogatory or anything. It was a feminie hygiene product that involves a bottle that introduces water for cleaning purposes.
****** canoe...
Best Potential Nickname: Tim “How Should I” Fugger, HAHAHA...Smile
Most Likely to Form a Boy Band: Dicky Lyons, Jr. (UK) and Tyler Sexton (UK)

Not only do these fellas play for the same team and look the part, the possibility of turning on the radio one day and hearing the newest Dick Sex single gets me out of bed in the morning.:lmao:SmileSmileSmile
Jshort5 Wrote:Best Potential Nickname: Tim “How Should I” Fugger, HAHAHA...Smile
Most Likely to Form a Boy Band: Dicky Lyons, Jr. (UK) and Tyler Sexton (UK)

Not only do these fellas play for the same team and look the part, the possibility of turning on the radio one day and hearing the newest Dick Sex single gets me out of bed in the morning.:lmao:SmileSmileSmile

HAHA thats pretty funny! Smile
I'd love to know why guys from Alabama all have that same haircut.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Stupid word filter. It wasn't a bad word or derogatory or anything. It was a feminie hygiene product that involves a bottle that introduces water for cleaning purposes.
****** canoe...

OK, got it. Hadn't heard that term used before, must be getting old.

Jshort5 Wrote:Most Likely to Form a Boy Band: Dicky Lyons, Jr. (UK) and Tyler Sexton (UK)
Not only do these fellas play for the same team and look the part, the possibility of turning on the radio one day and hearing the newest Dick Sex single gets me out of bed in the morning.

Amun-Ra, I was wondering how the word filter nailed your post, but let this slip by? Smile
Has anyone followed the link to the Big Ten preview?Smile It may be funnier than the SEC preview.Smile Smile
More Cowbell Wrote:OK, got it. Hadn't heard that term used before, must be getting old.

Amun-Ra, I was wondering how the word filter nailed your post, but let this slip by? Smile

Smile Smile Smile
That is so funny!!!! I like the last one.

"That does it for the SEC. Please come back next Friday for our newest installment. Arkansas safety Evan Bettis is excited already."

And then his picture just caps it off!!!! SO HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Has anyone followed the link to the Big Ten preview?Smile It may be funnier than the SEC preview.Smile Smile

It comes close. I like the last two in the Big Ten preview.
bluegrassballa Wrote:It comes close. I like the last two in the Big Ten preview.

".......the other just looks like he would be good at multiprication and wong division"Smile Smile Smile Smile
Lyons looks like a joke in that picture for sure.
alfus21 Wrote:I'd love to know why guys from Alabama all have that same haircut.
Theyre probably all from Hoover cause thats the haircut all those kids from the 2-a-days show had.