Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dicky Lyons Jr.'s Wild Dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Per KSR,

The Dicky Lyons story about Matt Stafford punching him for beating his fiancee is the stuff of legend. When I read it earlier, I KNEW it would become national news….and it already has, making it to ESPN. You have to LOVE DLJ….Here it is in its entirety, courtesy of Matt May at TCP:

“I actually had a dream about Matt Stafford last night. You want me to tell you the dream? I’ll tell you. Well, I just got engaged to my fiance and I’ve been having these crazy dreams about her leaving me. Cosmo says its natural. So I’m having this dream that she’s leaving me and I went out following her because, you know, I had suspicions. I find her at a bar and so up to her and trying to say, ‘What are you doing?’ and she tells me she doesn’t want to marry me so I’m trying to shake her and slap her to get her to focus. I turn around and Matt Stafford punches me in the nose and said, ‘You don’t hit women.’ All the sudden the backup quarterback that is now at Delta State, Blake Barnes, comes hitting me and I’m fighting all these quarterbacks from the Manning camp start jumping in. I was doing pretty well fighting them off, twisting their arms because I know all these Army Ranger moves in my dream. I was laughing about it so I texted (Stafford) and told him. He didn’t respond. I don’t know if he likes me that much.”
Haha, thats priceless.
I read this the other day. Hilarious.
This is funny.
And this is why Dicky Lyons is one of my all-time favorite Kentucky football playersSmile Smile Smile Smile
Brooks4Prez Wrote:And this is why Dicky Lyons is one of my all-time favorite Kentucky football playersSmile Smile Smile Smile

That makes two of us!!!!! I hope he has a good season this season!
Omg that is one of the funnier things I have read in a while! I loved at the start of Sportscenter it had him on there saying a fly went into his mouth and he swallowed it. He was like "it went into my mouth and i swallowed it, swear to god, did you see that fly"?
Funniest part of the story...

"Cosmo says it's natural."

Smile Smile Smile
lol I seen him on the first of Sportscenter but it didn't show anything about it.
This is exactly why UK is a joke and the only reason sportscenter even mentioned it was to make fun of Kentucky.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:This is exactly why UK is a joke and the only reason sportscenter even mentioned it was to make fun of Kentucky.

:ban:
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:This is exactly why UK is a joke and the only reason sportscenter even mentioned it was to make fun of Kentucky.

I see you've broadened your horizons. We all know you hate the UK basketball team, coach Gillespie in particular. Now I see you've moved on to hating UK football as well. Why do you even still have them listed as your favorite college team under your avatar?

Anyway, they were not making fun of Kentucky, the clip was only shown on SportsCenter because Lyons is a good player who just happens to be very eccentric, and says odd things from time to time. If he was a no-talent benchwarmer, I doubt his comments would have seen any TV time.
Its just Dickey being Dickey LOL!