Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Curtis Pulley arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Curtis Pulley has been arrested for traffic violations. He was probably hanging out with someone from Louisville.

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=6781#comments
colts12 Wrote:Curtis Pulley has been arrested for traffic violations. He was probably hanging out with someone from Louisville.

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=6781#comments

Well we know who our starter is now.
I always thought it should be Hartline anyway.
colts12 Wrote:I always thought it should be Hartline anyway.

I think athletically speaking Pulley would be a better quarterback, but incidents like this seem to give us a hint why he never has been able to nail down a starting position.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I think athletically speaking Pulley would be a better quarterback, but incidents like this seem to give us a hint why he never has been able to nail down a starting position.

:Thumbs: Agreed.
I hate when these type of athletes are so careless off the field... Brooks will make him pay for this mistake.

I first thought that Pulley should be the quarterback but the more and more I read about Hartline I believe that he can do some amazing things and he is much like Woodson within arm strength, although Hartline is more mobile.
This kid has proven time and again he cant handle the pressure that comes with being QB1. He was #1 on the depth chart in '06 ahead of Andre Woodson and he wound up flunking out of school and Woodson took advantage. This is Pulleys third strike so Id say hes done at UK.
I hate to hear this. I was hoping that he had finally got his head on straight but I was wrong. I hope Hartline takes advantage and has a good year.
Always hate to here about such a good athelete doing something bad. Oh well. He would've done good this year, IMO. But Hartline will do fine.
Go Hartline! I was PULLEYING for you anyway, lol!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Go Hartline! I was PULLEYING for you anyway, lol!

Smile
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Go Hartline! I was PULLEYING for you anyway, lol!

haha thats a good one there. I agree that Hartline should be the starter, has a lot of the same traits that Andre had but hopefully the o-line can protect him enough to get rid of the ball, and hopefully he can get rid of the ball quicker than Andre could. Really looking forward to the season starting.
What a doofus. It's one thing to have gotten in trouble last month, but he was given a second chance by being allowed to do the diversion program. I'm sure all he had to do was keep his nose clean from then on. So, now what?

At this point, a normal person says, "One more screw-up and I'm in deep doo-doo. I better walk a straight line."

Pulley says, "Suspended license? Forget that, I'm driving anyway! And just to make sure I don't get busted, I'll drive so fast that the cops can't catch me."

Sigh... Rolleyes
Sad day good luck cats.
I think Pulley would help our WR's, but who would be our backup QB.
This sucks...I think he would be the best choice at QB.
Will Fidler has now been arrested as well, so now we are down to one QB who has a clean record lol. READ
no excuse for this crap.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Will Fidler has now been arrested as well, so now we are down to one QB who has a clean record lol. READ

This is terrible. I hope they can get there heads on straight.
NIKE2010 Wrote:This is terrible. I hope they can get there heads on straight.

well i would say the disciplinary actions will go as follows.

Due to Pulley's constent troubles over the past couple of years. Being last year redshirted due to grades being bad, then the problems with possesion which he did not tell Coach Brooks about and then two weeks later getting caught driving on a suspended license, he will more than likely be dismissed from the team. Which IMO would be best for the program, when looking at NCAA sancutions. Coach Brooks, all the coaches and University have worked way to hard to clean the up the program after they got rid of Mummy and Morris and it would probley be in the best interest of the program, because you do not want Pulley corrupting this team which is very young. He will be made an example of.

Fidler will probley get a 2 to 3 game suspension with his involvement, at the least he will miss the game opener with Louisville.

What ever Brooks and the University decide on I will support them because actions like this can not and will not be condoned. The University of Kentucky is a program who is finally gettting is character back and this has tainted the process. I hate to see young athletes make mistakes. However, Pulley has made way to many over the past couple of years and IMO will continue.
I agree, I think Pulley may get the boot after this screw-up, due to his history. But Fidler will most likely just get a slap on the wrist.
Looks like The Cats like to party.
DaBears Wrote:Looks like The Cats like to party.
Looks like 99.9% of ALL college age kids like to party. The only difference is when "Average Joe College" gets arrested nothing is said as long as a rape or a murder didnt take place. If "Joe College The UK athlete" is arrested its front page news regardless of the severity of the crime. Im not defending what Pulley or Fidler have done at all and they should be punished for it. All Im saying is that college athletes should be more cautious than most kids because what they do is going to be amplified 10 times more than what some other kid does.