Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2005 SEC Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the 2005 preview just wrapped up, looks like they have went ahead and gave the conference title to tennessee. no doubt they are good but playing in the toughest conference in the nation i am sure they will have stiff competition in the likes of georgia auburn and look for florida to be stout this year. the sec is a hard nosed tough brand of football where any school can win on any given saturday. interested in seeing who everybody thinks will win it.
There are no fewer than 5 teams who could legitimately win the SEC this year, so it is pretty much an up in the air educated guess as to who will be representing the conference in the BCS Bowl game. I like all of the teams you mentioned, but am going with LSU. They are saddled with a new coach, but he walks in to a program absolutely loaded with talent at key positions (wide receiver and running back). It wouldn't be a shock to see one of the other teams win it, but I'm going with the Bayou Bengals.
yeah i didnt forget about them they definitley are one of the favorites
8)