Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Custom NCAA 2009 Locke and Lyons covers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Created this yesterday and thought I would share with those interested. The players are little distorted because the photos in the gallery at ukathletics are posted at such a low resolution.
Thanks QQ! Can you send me a full version of the Locke for 360, like you did last season with the front and back complete they were sweet.
Awesome man!
Those are awesome.
torQQue Wrote:Created this yesterday and thought I would share with those interested. The players are little distorted because the photos in the gallery at ukathletics are posted at such a low resolution.

Man QQ we need to hit up some online play on 360
I love the Lyons cover!! Awesome work as usual QQ!!
Ps3?
PB5 my printer is out of ink, if you will print the Lyons 360 cover I will run up there and get it tomorrow.
QQ I love your work man...you never cese to amaze me with this!
looks good to me.
torQQue Wrote:Created this yesterday and thought I would share with those interested. The players are little distorted because the photos in the gallery at ukathletics are posted at such a low resolution.

Will you make a Brian Brohm one?lol
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Thanks QQ! Can you send me a full version of the Locke for 360, like you did last season with the front and back complete they were sweet.

Yes, I will post it up in here for you.
^

Thanls QQ, yet again lol.
vundy33 Wrote:Ps3?

Here is the Lyons one for PS3.
Batpuff Wrote:Man QQ we need to hit up some online play on 360

I would love to play a game with you Bat, however, I don't have a 360 yet. I got it for PS2. I wanted a 360 but the kids wanted the Wii. Needless to say we got the Wii.. I'm just happy it was released again this year on the PS2. I don't think I could tolerate playing a dynasty with a WIImote. Smile Hopefully this time next year I have a 360.
Real Badman Wrote:QQ I love your work man...you never cese to amaze me with this!

I appreciate the compliment and I'm glad you liked it.
Man QQ that is some excellent work. I wish I could do that stuff half as great as you do. BTW did you get my pm from a few weeks ago?
psp one? lol