Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Help!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Im tryin to make my own ringtones for my Razr V3a using audacity, CAN ANYONE HELP!!! I installed the USB driver for my phone but when I plug it up via USB I can find the phone, like in the right hand corner. Ive got a headache its just so frustrating! Can anyone help?
Well I have a pretty good way to do it, but it is a little complicated to get at first but once you understand it, it's easy. You need to go to a radio shack and buy a program that's I think 40 dollars, but worth it, and it sends it via bluetooth to your phone.
Jshort5 Wrote:Well Im tryin to make my own ringtones for my Razr V3a using audacity, CAN ANYONE HELP!!! I installed the USB driver for my phone but when I plug it up via USB I can find the phone, like in the right hand corner. Ive got a headache its just so frustrating! Can anyone help?

I meant to say I cant find the phone, theres not a prompt telling me what port it is connected to but I know it is connected because my computer makes that sound. But thanks PT, but Im tryin to figure out a free way.
Well if pluged in via USB then you should be able to go to "my computer" and find it.
You need to download bitcomet or any other torrent d/ling interfaces. Then you need to find the torrent for Motorola phone tools. This program is awesome. you can upload pictures, videos, and customize ringtones from songs you download.
Beetle01 Wrote:You need to download bitcomet or any other torrent d/ling interfaces. Then you need to find the torrent for Motorola phone tools. This program is awesome. you can upload pictures, videos, and customize ringtones from songs you download.
Should you be tellings people how to do illegal stuff on these forums? Leave that to other forums I say...
CraftCreeker Wrote:Should you be tellings people how to do illegal stuff on these forums? Leave that to other forums I say...

Ok go buy motorola phone tools.