Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th in '09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
liveordie20 Wrote:Well in all honesty there arent 5 GOOD teams in the region this year.

1.2. Perry/LCC
3. Breathitt
4. Estill
5.6. Leslie/JBS
7. Jenkins
8. Knott

Not bad but I would change a couple.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Not bad but I would change a couple.

Wait... switch jenkins and knott around...
liveordie20 Wrote:Wait... switch jenkins and knott around...

OK? Calm yourself.
Benchwarmer Wrote:OK? Calm yourself.

lol im calm i was just thinking... its jenkins, i mean come on lol...
liveordie20 Wrote:lol im calm i was just thinking... its jenkins, i mean come on lol...

Jenkins want be that bad.
No they wont be horrible but they still are jenkins. They just dont have the talent.
liveordie20 Wrote:No they wont be horrible but they still are jenkins. They just dont have the talent.

DO what? Don't have talent? OMG Jenkins has many good players for our girls team. We have Katelyn Sexton and most of you know when she starts hittng thoughs three's she just keeps hittin em. Kayla Stambaugh she is a very good defensive player and has a pretty good shot. Nicole Revis she at the end of the year last year stepped up and started making better shots. And I see her leading this team very well this year. And what did you mean by it's just Jenkins. We were the District Runner-Ups last year. And we beat LCC in that tournament. We went to region. Now if you say we aren't good. How can you make it to Region if you aren't good? People on here just need to stop bashing Jenkins. We will win the District Championship and go to Region again.
1. Perry
2.Lcc
3. Breathitt
4. Estill
5. Hazard
1.Breathitt
2.Leslie
3.LCC
4.PCC
5.Powell
monkeyface Wrote:1.Breathitt
2.Leslie
3.LCC
4.PCC
5.Powell

No way Leslie should be that high
Breathitt is the class of this region. I dont see anyone really putting up to much of a fight. They will make yet another trip to Bowling Green once the season is over. Kendell will win the MVP.
C.Clair Wrote:Breathitt is the class of this region. I dont see anyone really putting up to much of a fight. They will make yet another trip to Bowling Green once the season is over. Kendell will win the MVP.

Im sorry but they are no where near that good. They are like the third best team.
I just cant see LCC or PCC challenging Breathitt.
NOble in foul trouble spells doom.
C.Clair Wrote:I just cant see LCC or PCC challenging Breathitt.

Then you must be blind.
Even tho i hate saying this, JBS will be a contender, i believe. They were good last year, and this year they will be even better.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:Even tho i hate saying this, JBS will be a contender, i believe. They were good last year, and this year they will be even better.

True
1. Breathitt
2. PCC
3. Powell
4. Leslie
5. LCC
Breathitt does not have any depth!!!!!!!! Noble will have to rebound a little more this season and that will take its toll on her. Offensive production will go down a little bit. The loss of Shouse and the guard will hurt a lot.
Droppin'Dimes34 Wrote:1. Breathitt
2. PCC
3. Powell
4. Leslie
5. LCC

seriously? how can you really leave kcc out of the top five? yea they lost mosley, but they also return alot of talent as well. such as thomas, slone, pratt, and king, and thats just a few. they had a jv team that went undefeated last year. so i definatly believe that kcc will be a contendor this year. Go Pats = )
ladypatriot55 Wrote:seriously? how can you really leave kcc out of the top five? yea they lost mosley, but they also return alot of talent as well. such as thomas, slone, pratt, and king, and thats just a few. they had a jv team that went undefeated last year. so i definatly believe that kcc will be a contendor this year. Go Pats = )

I still would not put them in the top 5 either.
Benchwarmer Wrote:1. Breathitt County
2. Knott Central
3. Estill County
4. Perry Central
5. Powell County

I think you need to change a couple... By the end I think Powell will come through and move up... Estill County will get bumped out in no time...
You have to admit though... Losing Mosley will make a big difference for KCC.. She was there all around best player... She knew what to do with the ball.... Without her the team will have to learn how to play as a team again and find another go to player...
I am sorry but Sharaye Kincer is far from soft! She gives it her all the WHOLE game. I agree that there is some of the girls on there that don't want to do much of anything once it gets to hard, but u shouldn't say that aboutthe whole team!
Does anyone know where the girls 14th region is held at this year??
The_Balla Wrote:I think you need to change a couple... By the end I think Powell will come through and move up... Estill County will get bumped out in no time...

What a team is in December means little. By the end of the season, Estill will be a quality 14th region team (whether top five or not is hard to predict).
1. Breathitt
2. PCC
3. Powell
4. KCC
5. Leslie
6. LCC
7. Estill
8. Jenkins
9. Owsley
10. Hazard
The 14th region tourney is at Hazard, I think.
IMO Breathitt does have an edge over eevryone else in the region. But other than that the 14th is pretty much wide open. Here are my top 10.
1.Breathitt
2.LCC
3.Leslie
4.Powell
5.Knott
6.Hazard
7.PCC
8.Jenkins
9.JBS
10.Owsley
Just IMO
1.Breathitt