Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What's your prediction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know everyone's thought on who will be the National Champions this college football season? Well My prediction is the Georgia Bulldawgs! they have almost everyone returning! and they beat a very very good Hawaii team last year in the Sugar Bowl! The only thing thats worries me is that they play in the SEC and they are bound to lose atleast one game and will the how will the BCS play with a one loss team!
Georgia is a good selection but don't forget the Florida Gators, they IMO will make it to the BCS Championship this season versus the USC Trojans.

The Worlds Largest Cocktail Party between the Gators & Bulldogs is what will decide who goes to the BCS Championship this season.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Georgia is a good selection but don't forget the Florida Gators, they IMO will make it to the BCS Championship this season versus the USC Trojans.

The Worlds Largest Cocktail Party between the Gators & Bulldogs is what will decide who goes to the BCS Championship this season.

yea Thats exactly what i was thinking after i posted, the Gators will be a good selection to! and you can never count out Pete Carroll's Trojans! even though i have been a USC hater all of my life! GO IRISH!TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Of course, everyone knows that Michigan is gonna win it all, lol. Nah I'm kidding, but I really think Florida and Georgia has a good shot at winning it.
Gotta go with the Gators! Tebow wins another heisman as well!
The Buckeyes have a chance to get back there like always. The Big Ten is down alot, so i wouldn't count them out. Can they make it 3 years in a row losing to an SEC team in the National Championship? lol
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:The Buckeyes have a chance to get back there like always. The Big Ten is down alot, so i wouldn't count them out. Can they make it 3 years in a row losing to an SEC team in the National Championship? lol

Would be like the Buffalo Bills of College Football.
Itll be the SEC Champs vs. The Ohio State Buckeyes. OSU will be ranked number one all year, come in undefeated, and get their ***** handed to them......again....by a one loss SEC team. Just like every year.
National Championship game:
Alabama 70
Ohio State 6

j/k..but how much *** would that kick if it happened?
You hit the nail on the head TidesHoss32..Just not gonna be Bama, lol!
Georgia or Florida vs. Southern Cal
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Itll be the SEC Champs vs. The Ohio State Buckeyes. OSU will be ranked number one all year, come in undefeated, and get their ***** handed to them......again....by a one loss SEC team. Just like every year.
National Championship game:
Alabama 70
Ohio State 6

j/k..but how much *** would that kick if it happened?
Sorry 'Hoss youre about a year off on youre prediction IMO but Bama will be there next year. My prediction
Georgia 31
USC 17
There isnt a more physical or talented team in the country than the 'Dawgs this year.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Sorry 'Hoss youre about a year off on youre prediction IMO but Bama will be there next year. My prediction
Georgia 31
USC 17
There isnt a more physical or talented team in the country than the 'Dawgs this year.

By putting in those words like that.. Your telling me you have went and watched every single D-1 team in the country play this spring and know for a fact that there isnt a more physical or talented team in the country???

My prediction

USC and a Sec team.. either being Georgia or Florida IMO!!