Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KCU Loses Men's BB Coach To Asbury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KCU men's head basketball coach Will Shouse announced his resignation today from his duties at Kentucky Christian University. Shouse will return to his alma mater, Asbury College, to assume the head coaching job there.

This is a big loss for KCU basketball, with a lot of very sad people in Grayson today. Coach Shouse is a class act, and was doing a great job with the KCU program.
Any word on who his replacement most likely will be?
i
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:i

what?:confused:
Hopefully KCU can find a good replacement for coach Shouse. As mentioned earlier has there been any word on who KCU is trying to get?
Nothing yet on a replacement. I can think of a couple of former KCU players who would fill the job well. They will probably be at the top of the list, but I'll wait until they make an announcement. Obviously, it needs to happen fairly quickly.
Well! that was very unexpected!
KCU has hired Corey Mullins as the new head basketball coach. Mullins comes to KCU after serving as head coach at Boyce College in Louisville for one season. He had previously served 4 years as assistant women's coach at Bryan College, an NAIA school in Dayton, Tennessee.