Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congrats Coach VanHoose!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
J.R. VanHoose has been selected to Marshall University Hall of Fame for this upcoming induction year. He and several others will be honored at Marshall sometime in August. All the info is in the link I am providing.......I have known about this for a week or so but didn't post anything. Congrats J.R. on your accomplishments and I wish you nothing but continued success.

http://www.medicalleader.org/pmc_news.html?id=2750
Congrats J.R....This was something "The Sports Guys" had been pushing for on-the-air for a long time...You've earned it!
J.R. is a first-class guy. Congratulations to him and I wish him all the success in the future...you deserve it.
Congrats J.R., going in with some nice company Coach Donnan and Lawrence Co. native Phillip Ratliff.
Congrats J.R.
big honor for JR... class act
Thanks everyone! This is truly a tremendous honor and I am very excited about it. To be getting in to the MU Hall of Fame, just 6 years after my final game at Marshall is a great accomplishment. I am very excited and looking forward to the introduction ceremonies in August! Thanks again!!
We are all proud of ya J.R.! Accomplished so much, so fast and looks as if things will keep looking up on your days to come! Once again, BIG CONGRATS FROM THE BGR FAMILY!!!!
Congrats J.R.
Congrats JR
You make the mountains proud!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy belated congrats.You deserve it.