Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steve Blevins selected in the 21st round by the Twins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching the draft all day today and I noticed where the Minnesota Twins selected former Lawrence County pitcher Steve Blevins in the 21st Round. Congrats Steve on your accomplishment.
Yea we were waiting last night hoping to here something during the LC and Bell game.
Saw this on the news. Congrats!!!!
That's AWSOME! I coached Ben Revere in high school from Lexington Catholic. He was drafted in the 1st round last year by the Twins and made the minor league All Star team this year. Steve is a great guy and the Twins have a knack for drafting guys that others miss on then them becoming great players! I guess I'm a Twins fan for sure now! Congrats Steve! We're all proud of you!
Here is a page of where every player from kentucky was drafted

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/draft/y200...t=ST&fv=KY
Congrats!! What an honor!!
Congrats Stevie. Been friends of the family for many years as they are about as good as people as you will ever find. I know this has been Stevie's life long dream. I'll bet that Pat, Tommy, Adam, and Ben are all walking on cloud 9 right now. This is great news.
Congratulations to a terrific player and person from a great baseball family. Steve Blevins is a heck of a guy and will work his guts out to develop as a professional for the Twins.
I am now a Twins fan.