Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arizona-5 UK-3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Arizona eliminates UK from the tourney and ends there season. Congrats BatCats on an unbelievable season.
I was really hoping they would make it to Omaha.
Congrats to the Batcats. You all played hard and did great. You all had a great season and its to bad that it ended so soon.
Great season for the Batcats
great season for UK i wished they could have went longer i am proud of the baseball program.
They finished one win away from a school record for wins in a season. That's huge. Congrats Bat Cats!!:Thumbs:
Hopefully for the Cats Cohen stays around.
Congrats to UK on a fine season. They got a bad draw from the selection committee, but were still able to upset Michigan on their home field to get this far.

Hopefully UK will start making the post-season every year from now on.
so how far did they actually make it? COngrats on a great season
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:so how far did they actually make it? COngrats on a great season
Eliminated in the first round.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:so how far did they actually make it? COngrats on a great season

They finished second in their four-team regional, meaning that they were one of the final 32 teams left. Incidentally, this is the same place they finished two years ago.