Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bat Cats beat Rebels!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Playing for their postseason life UK dominated Ole Miss 12-4 in front of 1,984 soaked fans at the old stadium. The victory was the Cats' 40th of the season, just the fourth time in the program's history they have reached those heights, two of which have come under coach John Cohen. It also ensured UK would finish at least .500 in Southeastern Conference play and put them in an enviable position with two games left in the free-for-all to make the SEC Tournament.
Little late on this one man. They had already won game 2 by the score of 9-0 by the time you posted this.(Which is good news) Final game tomorrow at 1.
alfus21 Wrote:Little late on this one man. They had already won game 2 by the score of 9-0 by the time you posted this.(Which is good news) Final game tomorrow at 1.
ohh, I have no idea. Just seen it and posted it. Smile
Go Bat Cats!!!!:rockon:
Kentucky lost game 3 today in extra innings 7-5 I believe. They play Alabama (most likely) on Wednesday in the SEC tournament.
Go BATCATS! So I am assuming the games are at Bama?
alfus21 Wrote:Kentucky lost game 3 today in extra innings 7-5 I believe. They play Alabama (most likely) on Wednesday in the SEC tournament.
UK plays Alabama at 8:00pm wednesday.