Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Possible Incoming Transfer to Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hampton University big man, Matthew Pilgrim may be transferring to the University of Kentucky at some point over the next few days maybe weeks.

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=6100
What a job BCG is doing with this recruiting. He is really getting it done. I can't wait for basketball season again.
According to Marc Maggard over at TCP he'll be on campus today and it's expected to get done.
I sure hope so.
Anyone have any video on this kid.
Any news on the transfer?
What is with all these players coming to UK? Do they think they will actually get alot of playing time. There are too many players to spread the playing time around. Thats why other players transfer, they sit on the bench, never getting to play, it makes no sense to me. Like the walk-ons, they never get to play unless UK is up by 20 or more or if they are down by that much with no chance of winning. Its ridiculous to have this many players when the coach himself knows they all wont play. No one wants to go to a team just to sit on the bench their for their whole career. Same goes for the NBA, sure those players are getting paid to sit there, but they are like any other player, they want to earn their money by playing and proving themselves. Whats the point in having so many players knowing they will never know anything but riding the pine?
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:What is with all these players coming to UK? Do they think they will actually get alot of playing time. There are too many players to spread the playing time around. Thats why other players transfer, they sit on the bench, never getting to play, it makes no sense to me. Like the walk-ons, they never get to play unless UK is up by 20 or more or if they are down by that much with no chance of winning. Its ridiculous to have this many players when the coach himself knows they all wont play. No one wants to go to a team just to sit on the bench their for their whole career. Same goes for the NBA, sure those players are getting paid to sit there, but they are like any other player, they want to earn their money by playing and proving themselves. Whats the point in having so many players knowing they will never know anything but riding the pine?
You still need players to play against in Practice. Billy G is doing the samething the NBA does.

Nice Postive post as usually though.
RavenBoy Wrote:You still need players to play against in Practice. Billy G is doing the samething the NBA does.

Nice Postive post as usually though.

Very true. And you never know about cases in which players get injured!
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Very true. And you never know about cases in which players get injured!

Which Happened A LOT Last Season!!!