Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Dumb can the NCAA be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The NCAA has decided not to allow any mascots that refer to indians to be allowed in postseason play.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=2125735

This has to be the dumbest thing that I've ever heard of with the NCAA. To allow a mascot for the regular season but when the postseason rolls around that it away? :roll:
That is freaking hilarious...

They think that it is offensive to some people's nationality yet they will support it during regular season....

Hmmmmmmm.
this hits me hard...such a big seminole fan and now this....good thing florida state is taking legal action..cuz that mascot is of da hook..lol
thats dam shame. what the NCAA needs to worry about is fixing college football's post season and stop wasting time on mascots.
I believe that FSU gets to keep their mascot. I heard that it was because the Seminole tribe actually likes it. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.
no one should lose their mascot. the whole idea of this is absurd. and a smack to the face of America.