Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark Stepp Signs with Austin Peay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Committed to Austin Peay, just heard it on LEX18 news. Congrats Clark.
Congrats Clark, good luck:thumpsup:
Overrated Wrote:Committed to Austin Peay, just heard it on LEX18 news. Congrats Clark.
Thank you very much, I have said this for 2 months now. Yea I have connections with guys in the weight room from ALC. Smile :lmao:
Congrats Clark.
Congrats Clark
Congrats to Clark, he is a very good player!
Austin Peay should be a good fir for him. I wish him luck.
congrats CS
Congrats Clark, all the best for ya at AP.
Is this the first D1 signee (Boy's) in the mountains so far.
Congrats Clark!! Hope you have a great career at Austin Peay!
Congrats to Clark on a good decision to play in the OVC. This gives him a chance to make the National Tourney and get to play quite a bit. Yes he probably could of signed with an SEC school but not got to play much if any, great choice for him and his family.

Next decision, will the family move to be closer to him, if so Clint will be able to play for University Heights???? Would be good move for all...I have heard he may be at Allen Central if they don't move and JBS continues their talk of NO SPORTS at their school.
Congrats to Clark Stepp. Good luck at AP!!!
Congrats to this young man!
CONGRATS!!!! We are all impressed with this opportunity for him!!! Most impressive thus far.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Congrats to Clark on a good decision to play in the OVC. This gives him a chance to make the National Tourney and get to play quite a bit. Yes he probably could of signed with an SEC school but not got to play much if any, great choice for him and his family.

Next decision, will the family move to be closer to him, if so Clint will be able to play for University Heights???? Would be good move for all...I have heard he may be at Allen Central if they don't move and JBS continues their talk of NO SPORTS at their school.
That would be a good move, Clark at AP and Clint ai UH. I think it would be a good move for all. Would Jim and Gary and Irv go too?
Congrats Clark!!!!!!
Well jim would stay the VP of ALC.. and Gary has moved to asst. coach at ALC so Erv's the only one left in the question and he dont seem to be apart much of the basketball thing anymore
The thread is about Clark Stepp not his coaches/family members.
Congratulations Clark, & good luck.