Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Patterson Stay at U.K?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
??????????
Why would he leave? The offense goes through him when he is health. Unless you have heard rumors I can't see him going anywhere.
Id say he might go after his junior year but hopefully he will stay all 4.
I'd like him to stay all 4 years, but more than likely he will leave after his junior year. But I do think he has already said that he is gonna stay for this upcoming season.
I would love to see him stay all 4 years and I hope he does but if he has a good season and people tell him he will go here and there in the draft then he will leave just like everybody else does.
It would be stupid for him to leave this year because with his knee hurt he might fall to late 1st round or early 2nd. I expect him to stay through his juinor year.
Tubby Lover Wrote:??????????

What are you asking?

Are you wondering if he will declare early for the draft? If so, the deadline to declare for this year's draft has already passed, so he'll have to stay at least another year.

Or, are you wondering if he will transfer? I suppose it's possible, but I haven't heard anything to that effect. Have you heard something?
He will never, ever, transfer out of Kentucky!

He and his parents love it in Lexington, his father has expressed this numerous times. As for leaving for the NBA. That could be quite possible after next season, but hopefully he will stick it out and play 4 years of college basketball at Kentucky.
I'm pretty sure his parents have already stated that he was going to stay all 4 years and get his education. I'm sure that can change in the next year or 2 if the right Draft Pick comes.
His parents are teachers and both of them expressed their desire for him to graduate from college. With this kind of positive influence I believe he will stay four years, plus when he signed he said he was here for the rebuilding not to get in the NBA
launchpad4 Wrote:His parents are teachers and both of them expressed their desire for him to graduate from college. With this kind of positive influence I believe he will stay four years, plus when he signed he said he was here for the rebuilding not to get in the NBA
Man I hope!
I was wonderding if he was going to transfer!
I really doubt he will transfer. NBA draft possible.
Tubby Lover Wrote:I was wonderding if he was going to transfer!

Why in the world would he transfer!?! :confused: I'll answer that for you, he wouldn't because the O runs through him and his parents like living in Lexington, I don't think that he would ever transfer out of Kentucky....JMO....
launchpad4 Wrote:His parents are teachers and both of them expressed their desire for him to graduate from college. With this kind of positive influence I believe he will stay four years, plus when he signed he said he was here for the rebuilding not to get in the NBA

Are you sure his dad is a teacher? Ive not heard the same thing.

Why do you think he would transfer?

I haven't heard anything to that effect. Have you?

First time I have ever heard a transfer come up. Patterson knows how important he is for this team. Our offense will be set up around him next year. After next year, I would say that it is a little more of a possibility to go to the NBA but not right now.
More Cowbell Wrote:Why do you think he would transfer?

I haven't heard anything to that effect. Have you?
I was just wondering anything could happen!