Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Fans Read This!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two Kentucky boys are playing football when a rabid Rottweiler attacks one of the boys.

Thinking quickly, the other boy rips a board off a nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck.

A Lexington Herald-Leader reporter hears about the incident and rushes over to interview the boy. 'Young Wildcat Football Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal,' he starts writing in his notebook.

'
But I am not a Wildcat football fan,' the little hero replies. 'Sorry, but since you were playing football, I just assumed you were a fan', says the reporter. He starts writing again.

'

Young Wildcat Basketball Fan Saves Friend From Horrific Attack,' he jots in his notebook.

'

I am not a Wildcat basketball fan either', the boy responds.

'NOT A WILDCAT BASKETBALL FAN?' the reporter cries, falling back in shock.

'Are you telling me you live in Kentucky and you don't like football or basketball?' '

Oh no sir', the boy answers, 'I love both those sports, but the team I root for is the Louisville Cardinals.

'

The reporter starts a new page in his notebook and writes, 'Little Redneck ******* Kills Beloved Family Pet'
Sounds good.
This has to be made up. But whether it is or not, it seems to me the redneck is the guy interviewing the boy, especially after what he wrote after learning the boy was a Louisville fan. Thats what kills me about this state and its UK fans, they think that since we live in Kentucky we are supposed to only cheer for UK, like they are the holy grail of basketball and the only team that matters. UK fans need to get a life.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:This has to be made up. But whether it is or not, it seems to me the redneck is the guy interviewing the boy, especially after what he wrote after learning the boy was a Louisville fan. Thats what kills me about this state and its UK fans, they think that since we live in Kentucky we are supposed to only cheer for UK, like they are the holy grail of basketball and the only team that matters. UK fans need to get a life.

Come on man, it's a joke........:lmao:

Dee de Dee!!!!

Smile Smile Smile
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:This has to be made up. But whether it is or not, it seems to me the redneck is the guy interviewing the boy, especially after what he wrote after learning the boy was a Louisville fan. Thats what kills me about this state and its UK fans, they think that since we live in Kentucky we are supposed to only cheer for UK, like they are the holy grail of basketball and the only team that matters. UK fans need to get a life.
No I dont think they are the ones who do.....

It was obviously a joke man....
Quote:UK fans need to get a life.

We do have a life its called UK!!!!!!!!
Batpuff Wrote:We do have a life its called UK!!!!!!!!

Thats about it and thats what makes UK's fanbase better than any other is the passion the fans have for them and the game they play.
Please take the UK Icon out of your favorite College team.

SERIOUSLY, YOU KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a joke son calm down. You hate all us Billy G and wildcats fans, but I'll be ****ed that when BCG brings us some titles home if you wont jump on the band wagon. So if all of us UK fans need to get a life wouldn't you need to get one to? I mean it dose say there your favorite team!
I think that person likes starting fights with people.

Dude, its called a joke. Get a grip on yourself!

I like this one!! It is soooo true!!
This is pretty funny.

OH...MY...GOSH.

Of course it's made up! You have got to be the only person on here that did not get that it was a joke (and a darn funny one at that). You have now let your bizarre hatred of UK blind you to the point where you don't even recognize humor anymore.

Seriously, we all get it. You hate Billy Gillespie and UK basketball. Trust me, we know.

No need to say whats already been said but, IT'S A JOKE! lol

Rolleyes

Hilarious joke!Smile

What is wrong with you? This was a joke. Plain and simple.

The more and more I read your posts on here, I wonder if you just try to make people mad. If that is the case, get a life!

You know I read the topic first and I am not going to lie i laughed pretty hard then I read your post and it made me laugh even harder. I really think Louisville fans get jealous at just how great the UK fan base is they get upset because they know if they were in a fight they would be out numbered 10 to one. The topic was a joke but Louisville fans see it as blasphemy to say something such as this. We live for UK and have passion and great regard to what the program stands for. I will say it for all UK fans, I AM SORRY THAT LOUISVILLE SUCKS but you did choose to support them.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:You know I read the topic first and I am not going to lie i laughed pretty hard then I read your post and it made me laugh even harder. I really think Louisville fans get jealous at just how great the UK fan base is they get upset because they know if they were in a fight they would be out numbered 10 to one. The topic was a joke but Louisville fans see it as blasphemy to say something such as this. We live for UK and have passion and great regard to what the program stands for. I will say it for all UK fans, I AM SORRY THAT LOUISVILLE SUCKS but you did choose to support them.

totally agree
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:You know I read the topic first and I am not going to lie i laughed pretty hard then I read your post and it made me laugh even harder. I really think Louisville fans get jealous at just how great the UK fan base is they get upset because they know if they were in a fight they would be out numbered 10 to one. The topic was a joke but Louisville fans see it as blasphemy to say something such as this. We live for UK and have passion and great regard to what the program stands for. I will say it for all UK fans, I AM SORRY THAT LOUISVILLE SUCKS but you did choose to support them.

Best post I have ever saw. :Thumbs:

Couldn't Agree More. GO CATS!!!

You mean there is another team that matters other than UK...LOL
mcolem00 Wrote:You mean there is another team that matters other than UK...LOL

I don't think there is. UK all the way!!
Sounds to me like the guy is a hero who cares who his favort sports teams is
Homer Simpson Wrote:Sounds to me like the guy is a hero who cares who his favort sports teams is

Uh, dude, it's been mentioned several times before on this thread, but I'll repeat it again...

IT'S A JOKE. Smile
More Cowbell Wrote:Uh, dude, it's been mentioned several times before on this thread, but I'll repeat it again...

IT'S A JOKE. Smile

And a very good one.